Promises

Slowly both (Lee & Amira) started to talk randomly on calls. They got a perfect bond between them but still didn't know much about eachother.

Moreover Amira was not a call person but a text person, who hates talking on phone.

Days were spending well.

They had annual days coming on. Amira wanted to take part in dance, and other programs, activities but she couldn't wait for practices after classes so she didn't.

But yeah as Lee did took part in dance competition. She didn't know about this actually. Lee told Celina about this and she forgot to tell this to Amira. Lee wasn't coming to class since then, bunking lec all this made Amira question to Lee. She didn't had that courage even now to ask him directly why he wasn't attending lectures, so she asked Celina to ask him. Celina told her that he participated in dance competition so he goes for practice....

One day sir came to class during lecture (it was already getting bored, that was moment where everyone relaxed) and asked if anyone is interested in setting dance, or even can participate... Amira raised hand (she was good at dancing, plus there would be no other chance to skip the class) and sir told her to go to other classes and ask and told them to go to the practice room, so she grabbed Celina's hand and pulled her taking outside of class... Both gone to classes and asked and told them to go first to practice room.

Celina and Amira didn't had any idea that they were going to room where Lee was Practicing...

Writer's Pov
Guys there are many different course in college so, Everyone where different dance were been practiced...

Amira was busy on her cell, while Celina was playing with her on their way.... As soon as they reached to practice room Celina opend the door and from inside their she saw Lee coming out, said Hi! To him and pointing her eyes to Amira and said take this bitch with you and talk ( laughing) .... Amira still busy on her cell...

Amira was going inside as she bumped her head to Lee's chest, she was going to talk shit, Lee spoke - He you busy head come with me turning her ... And snatched her cell from her hands putting it in his pocket. Now she has to go with him... While they were walking! Lee asked her if she has ever been in relation? No reply.... rather she said let's hurry I came to teach you to dance... Teasing him.

In practice room

Teacher put Amira with Lee ( such coincidence are rare) she was blushing God! it was difficult to hide, Celina noticed her and she secretly took photo of them..... All set it was ready.... Amira gone and sat next to Celina who was sitting right front of all. All were practicing, Lee too, Celina took photos of Lee (secretly) in Amira's cell (she took it from him before their practice started).
Amira was staring him continuously with wide open eyes..

Now phone was in Amira's hand.... Lee came and Mira squirt,show me my pics.! Amira wtf... I don't have it... Lee - I know you took my photos secretly just show me... I to want to know how I look while dancing. Amira got angry that given her cell to Lee while opening gallery to prove that she didn't have any photos of him. Lee was opening and Amira... See I told you there's not a....ny. He opened the photo. She was surprised seeing those... Lee, so what is this (giggling).

She was going to utter but teacher called them... Saying them to go... They gone back not to classes but to the cafe near college. Like who goes to classes again after coming out (scoff). They had their time in cafe drinking their all time.... Mocktail and eating food.

In evening.... 2 missed calls from Lee Bomer

Amira took her cell to check... She saw 2 missed from and texted him what happened (She was text person). Lee replied you free let's have chatt ! Message seen, no reply... because her mom called her to help with dinner. At night while doing practical work... She missed something so she texted her to send. But Celina phone was dead at moment so she didn't receive message.

The one who she get that was from Lee. Do you have what teacher gave us in today's practical, Amira asked. Lee sighed ... This is what you are texting me with. Amira, what do you expect me to say. She remembered that she didn't reply to him in evening!:) She said, who yes what you wanted to talk.. kept her books away... Lights of, blanket on, sleeping on her stomach*

 Lights of, blanket on, sleeping on her stomach*

Amira : So you dance quite good. Is dancing your hobby. Coz I'm mad for dance... I can dance anywhere where music plays. Do you have any other hobbies.

Lee : Me too.. my life is incomplete without dance. I have lot of other hobbies singing, etc.
Anyways Squirt, you talk sweetly... I guess you have many other things I don't know! We share quite same taste on our plate. We have things ~~~ I never thought we could have such talk, but make this...

Amira : Promise!

Lee : Promise!

Both texted at same time

Amira : we'll have Friendship life long.

Lee : Fight less, even if fight one of us has to make a move...

She didn't want to get her hopes up to the sky that she fall badly if ...

Amira : Stop blabbering, go to sleep, I have things to do... Meet you tomorrow

Lee : But,....