17

Lee and Amira were more close as sharing each details of their days. Wishing each other while waking up, sleeping, after dinner, or felt anxious. In anyways they were comfortable with each other sharing their weird habits.

It was already two months, their college life was on track. Their sitting routine in class was same. Amira, Lee, Celina, Kyara, Steve, Jonson sitting in same line. Also Amira going to mess where Lee and his friends used to go for lunch, she would go along with Lisa and now had became habit of seeing each other everyday.

During practicals Lee and Amira had eyes contacts, passing light smile to each other. Lee teasing her sometime, making her annoy.  It felt like nothing needed in their life. Friends, their care, love everyone being close. Making remarkable memories what all were doing.

But never know when this happiness, the new bond will break.

It was February month. As all know the valentine's weak was coming. Everyone were preparing for this.

This group of friends where everyone was single were more excited for others days expect for love days. Message being forewarded on text. Those typical message like, write about me and bla bla.

Lee and Amira too took part in those messages sharing with one another. Lee told Amira that he likes everything about her. He sarcastically said her to give him replies on time. He hesitated to say but he had to say this that he specially liked her smile.

He also told her to never change as how she was he loved that. In return Amira told him that he liked his dark black eyes. It was as if they got chance to express each other feelings indirectly.

It was chocolate day. The C batch which included Lee, Celina, Amira, kyara etc. Were headed to their practical lab. After understanding the teachers explanation students went to their place to perform perform practical. It was physics practical.

Lee was sitting with Steve facing window and was busy with doing practical. On other side Amira was walking to her sit which Celina stamped for her. She was walking as always carefree thinking when this will end and holding her practicals book and stationery.

While she was walking, kalie put her leg front of her making her loose balance. Her stuff fell off her hand gaing attention of students sitting in that area. Amira looked at them telling them to go back to their doings. Everyone gave smile to her, they were friends with her.

Amira gave kalie a dead full look. She bend downward to grab her book when her slight part of chest came in view as she didn't put the first two botton of shirt. Lee was seeing all this from how kalie made Amira fall, he was angry fixing to teach kalie a lesson.

When Lee saw Amira picking her stuff he moved front of her and saying get move out of way dramatically. As he didn't want anyone to look what was visible from her shirt. She didn't understand why he said that but instead picked up her things and sat near Celina.

As she sat, Celina and Amira started with their practicals. They needed the speedometer so Amira said, I'll go get that. She just turned to go and was bumped with Lee. She gave her 'always careless' expression. Without reacting she gone and bought the speedometer and completed their practical.

They were about to go show their readings when Lee noticed them he too got up from his place and walked behind them knowing kalie would do something again. As they were walking kalie put her leg not for it to get a Kick from Amira.

Kalie got angry walking towards Amira when Lee did same not getting noticed by anyone her making her fall on ground with thurd.  Everyone started laughing but the kind heart of Amira made her way to Kalie.

Seeing Amira's hand to hold it kalie felt guilty but then her attitude came in between ignoring the help Amira offered. Amira pulled her hand back and got back to Celina.

Everyone were moving out of lab. Amira and Celina were walking down the stairs all bored and tired when her palm felt something in it and other palm brushed it.

She looked down and saw a little box opening it while walking she saw it was filled with different chocolates which made her more than happy. But to their thinking who gave it.

They were looked up and saw Lee already looking at them from distance. Known who gave it Celina started running toward Lee. She reached to Lee and showed all her madness of how he gave tonnes of chocolates to Amira and not a single one to her.

Seeing them happy made Amira happy. That's how she was. But Celina didn't know that Lee too bought chocolates for her. Amira got to them and Lee was still arguing with Celina that he didn't bought any for her. Amira eyed Lee to give her and as being good boy he gave them to Celina. She hugged her.

Where is my chocolates, Lee asked forwarding his palm and raising his eyebrows. Amm!!! none, both the girls said toghether. I can give you one since you asked, Amira said giving him sour lovers candy.

Well Amira loved sour candies. And sour lover was one of her favourite. Lee knew that so he added them to the box. Amira picked one sour lovers removing the wrapper and placing it near his lips telling him open mouth.

Lee was sensitive to sour things and most important he never tasted the candy as he heard Amira saying that it is one of most sourest candy. But Amira forced it into his mouth and the moment sourness hitt his taste bud his reaction was soo funny.

Amira and Celina were laughing their ass off seeing him. Lee stared at them and just wait and they ran off from their. This way they had spent their day with having happiness filled around them.

In night Celina texted in their trio group. Getting Lee's reply immediately. They were discussing about today how they enjoyed and what not. Amira was not active in the group which Lee noticed and today the group is so peaceful (he was messing up) he said as mentioning her. Celina personally texted him.

Ohh someone's missing Ami, Celina said. Hell no!!!! I'm not missing that chatter box, Lee replied. Deep down he was. Celina dramatically said then why did you mentioned her?. He was replying but Amira's reply came to group.

Well I was busy disturbing someone special she replied to Lee in context. They started their silly fights and Celina was just hoping their this unknown relation turns into much more.