Memories

Lee, Amira and Celina had now fixed places sitting in same row. Amira and Celina sitting on same bench. Lee's seat on other side beside Amira. They used to enjoy their things having each other on their sides. If one didn't come other used to feel incomplete. Days were going on .... This trio had their days going by collecting the memories of their lifes.

Meanwhile Lee and Amira started to talk more and got close enough. Before going to college they used text if other two are coming, if anything great gonna happen.

Months pass.
Slowly Amira and Lee had talks on phones, but during their college time Amira used to never look at him nor talk. Whenever coincidencally they bumped into each other Amira would not react much, she didn't wanted to confusion herself by the action of Lee. Yes, she was trying to control her feelings (something used to happen that would bring her to reality).

Next day....

Chemistry practical.. In the lab teacher told students to bring apparatus for the following experiment. Their were pairs to do exp. Lee, Celina & Amira had same batches. So Amira and kyara were paired to do so. Teacher called everyone to explain the experiment, everyone gathered around her. While she was explaining Amira eyes contacted with Lee who was already looking at her. Amira told him to focus on explanation with her eyes and she concentrated on teacher.

As practical started,

Kyara: Amira can you bring benzoyl from desk, I'll handle here.

Amira: ohk, she was measuring it and she heard some voice from her side.

She turned to see and saw John who also came to take benzoyl. Both were talking casually and come to places.

Practical over. Everyone were leaving but Amira and Kyara were with teacher who was checking their readings. Amira while handling her manual came to rack saw her bag in lower column and saw Lee standing their.

Amira: It's you who touched my bag?

Lee: yeah but why are you getting angry!!

Amira: fuckin never touch my things specially bag, she took it and hurried to canteen

Celina while sighing at Lee left behind her. Amira was moment away from ordering, she heard her bestie( lisa) shouting her name. She made her way to the hotel and sat with her. They were having their friends time but Amira felt like few eyes were watching her. She looking that way saw her Lee's friends and roomates giving her smile, she returned the smile.

Amira and Lisa both got home. They used live near each other. Well, Lisa is Amira's school friend who also got into same college as her but different major.

In evening at 6:30 pm

Amira's phone had a notification. She thought it was Lee as they used text each other daily. Unfortunately, it Celina. Bro! did your periods hit you hard this time what was with that harsh behaviour at afternoon, said Celina. Amira didn't reply.

Next morning, Ami and Celi decide to go for third lecture as first two were not fun. They reached fifteen minutes before the third lecture so both were talking and Celina saw Lee and Kalie coming to class.

Author's pov: Kalie is their classmates who used to be one of in Amira and Celina's friend circle. But slowly she started to behave like she didn't want any sort of relation with both the girls. So Amira and Celina parted their ways. Now they were like some stranger's who won't give a fuck even if one of them due. Most in that Kalie had crush on Lee, she used to find chances to get close to Lee which made Amira hot jealous. Both kalie and Kalie were indirect enemy's and they had a unknown hatred towards each other.

So Celina changed position with her as Amira's back will be at Lee. So she could not see Lee and Kalie. Coz the atmosphere between Lee and Amira was not normal and in between kalie it would make the temperature high.