15

Author's Pov

Three months later

After college last lectures all friends gone to cafe as it was Steve's birthday. They celebrated and gave him gifts them bought for him. All headed to their home.

Amira's Pov

Finals were coming near so we all friends started studying more. We were quite busy in practicals, exams, viva but all used to video call at times so they won't miss giving each other important question and also to have their fun times.

It was exam first exam day. We all reached before exams and discuss doubts or revision and whatever.

Days by days gone and exam finished.
Its been a month since we all meet because after exams holidays started and we all departed our ways.

Then it was result day. Lee, Steve, Jonson, Celina and Kyara all were present for taking their results except for Amira. Everyone were busy with the process and Lee got his marksheet and was happy to see his good score.

He thought of calling Amira to ask her about her result as her where's about was unknown. So he picked his phone from his pocket and called her. But as usual she didn't pick up because her phone was on silent. He thought of calling Celina to ask about her result and also ask about Amira's whereabouts.

Celina picked up call immediately and shouted bro finally I passed with good score!!. What about you?, she asked him. He replied yeah me too, but where is your best friend, I called her and she ain't picking? Celina said, I don't know actually I was also about to call her. Okay inform me if any news from her.

Lee was getting tensed for Amira as she wasn't picking his phone and no ones know where she is? He was worried if something happened and he left for his hostel. While going he got a glimpse of Amira, but she disappeared in that crowd. He left then.

Amira called Celina. Where are you girl, Amira asked. I'm in the class waiting for you come fast, Celina said. On my way, Amira said. She reached to the the class and done all the procedure and was about to get her result from teacher, Celina grabbed it as she was more excited to see Amira's score.

She ran outside of class and Amira followed her. When Amira came near her she took the marksheet and saw it was great all her efforts paved the way. She was happy and talking to Celina when she felt someone's arm on her arm. She looked behind and it was Lisa holding her arm and Kyara standing beside her.

I'll take your bestie with me, Lisa said pulling Amira with her. Amira waves her hand to Celina and she too did same.

Where are you taking me Lisa, Amira asked. Well there's someone who want to say you something and he is waiting for you, Lisa said. Okay okay but Stop pulling me let's walk like normal humans, Amira said and Lisa left her hand.

She pulled out her phone and saw 15 missed calls and messages from Lee. And even her other friends also had their names in the list. She was about to dial Lee's number and she got call from him. Hello! Amira said. Fuck man, are you fine, where were you, you know how worried I was, i called you many times, i thought you got into any problem, Lee said in one breath.

I'm all good, actually I had something at home so I was late and as my phone was silent I didn't realise that you were calling me and were you worri... She was cutt of by Lee. Throw your trash phone, if you can't use it. People here call you and you being careless and also not calling again. He was lecturing her badly and it made Amira lead the fight and both started arguing and Amira declined the call.

They reached at parking lot of their college and Lisa called someone. Within one minute there was Lisa's classmate. He had a bright smile on his face and was handsome as well. Hello Ami! He said. I've to go call me when you are done, Lisa said while chuckling and left both of them alone.

Amira know him because of Lisa and since then they had been contact. Let's go to eat I'm hungry he asked. Okay, Amira said. As it was past 1 pm she was also hungry and agreed. They both made their way towards cafe.

They sat opposite to each other and soon their order was placed before them. Both were talking, laughing eating when Lee came their with his friends. He saw Amira with some guy only his back was seen to Lee. Luck of Lee beside their table their was an empty table which Lee sat on gazing Amira with corner of his eyes.

Amira still was much busy in talking that she didn't realise when Lee came and sat on table next to them. Soon her eyes meet with Lee making choke on coffee. The boy gave a glass of water to Amira. She drank few sip but still was not was okay so he moved close to her rubbing her back.

Lee was jealous and got more angry on Amira. She was laughing with him but here she always fought with Lee. He tighten his fist like he was ready to beat him. Amira was feeling better and she again looked at Lee which she felt of like he didn't like seeing her with other boy but then the shook the thought of her mind as why he would affect Lee.

Ignoring Lee Amira said, let's go from here. She went from there and Lee was burning in anger.