Moments

Annual day

Annual day was in the evening .... So yeah, Amira and Celina had to go... Lee was gonna perform. Before performance, Lee called Celina ordering her to come early to college, she asked why but he didn't say anything. Just saying bring Squirt (referring Amira) with you on time.! Celina was confused thinking what he was planning.

Amira and Celina reached college... Celina calling Lee....but he didn't pick so gone to the hall were most of students, parents came, so both girls decided to go to back stage to dressing room, if they find Lee there? While they were going, they met there Lee's friend, he said where you guys were? Holding Amira's hand he pulled her to other dressing room where Lee was there and also their dance teacher. Amira we need your help, can you perform today please you know all steps, and I have trust you can make it work. Actually the girl who was supposed to perform had an accident so she can't come. Lee suggest that you can perform...

Amira, Lee so you called Celina for this?how can I be ready at last moment... I'm not doing it. No that matter is different I'll explain you later. I'm sorry!!! but for now agree to perform.!!! (Cute face). We can win this.... I bet.... And plus I want you to be my partner, I want to dance with you, now tell me will you be my partner, Lee said. Amira thought this is first time first chance, if not now it will be never. I'll be really dumb ass if I say no.... She talking to herself. She grabbed the opportunity and teacher said Lee we have 2 hours you both can practice here, and give her the costume.

They all went outside except Celina. She stared at Lee kicking his leg said your such an pain in sss. While she was going she told Amira to control her emotions ( teasing her). Lee showed her way out. Amira was already nervous, worrying what if she mess up. Lee, Squirt chill, like we danced during practice let's do that again. Amira yes.... watch me out. Both were practicing as someone knocking the door. Lee opened it was teachers he came in, guys get ready dress up yourself after three performance it's your turn. Lee told Amira to get changed first as she has to have make up so...

They had two performance, first was Indian traditional dance and second was western one.

Lee gave her costume as saying it's ghagra wear it I'll wait outside. He was going and Amira said stop.... You want me to put on this ghagra (long skirt worn by women in south asia) and dance? Lee, yes get ready we don't have time. Amira, but I don't know how to wear it. Lee, don't joke, you never wore that before.? Amira's face was all down, she had water in her eyes.... Saying I'm sorry Lee, I can't be of any help to you.... How dumb I'm I don't even know..... Cutting her Lee, don't cry.... I'm calling Celina, she will help you with it. He dailed her number but it was out of network coverage area. He called his friend his phone to was out of reach. They both were in different hall with others helpling them. Lee gone to find someone who was free but no one could be of any help.

Lee came back and the door was not closed and he saw amira trying to tie the ghagra seeing video on YouTube. Amira still didn't notice Lee coming back. Fuckin you stupid gurl, how careless you can be.. you didn't close the door and you are adjusting your clothes. Amira turned around and saw Lee standing right few metres away. She had her blouse on and she grabbed the odhani (a long veil worn on other clothing) covering herself. Amira, can't you knock before coming in, you idiot. Lee, you said you didn't know so how will I guess that you are trying it on, fine let's stop fighting... We have to hurry up. Lee took odhani from her started to make folds.... Amira, why are you doing this, where's Celina? Lee said, her phone can't be reached and others are busy with their things. So now I'm the only one who can both of us so shut up and stand still if you don't want to loose face.

Amira, fine! Lee folded one side of odhani and was going to put it on her right shoulder as he saw... She didn't tied the knot of her ghagra. Lee came really close to her pointing to that untied knot. Amira you can do it too.... I was trying but the knot was opening always. Lee said you really are stupid, brainless. Amira was quite as she was already frustrated that she didn't know how to wear it and here Lee was helping her wearing it, she was full of joy, blushing inside. He tied the knot. And puting the odhani on her shoulder, pinning it his fingers touched her skin... Those cold hands send shivers down her spine. But just turned to her left and it was Lee's face in zoom mode. That black dark eyes, thick eyelashes, that cute yet sexy face, making her touch it'. Controlling her emotions, words come out of her mouth, why are so sexy?!.

After pinning the odhani to blouse he was said her to tuck it inside the ghagra... She was going to the mirror to see and she was going to fall and Lee holded her in his arms. Both were had eye locking. Few seconds passed Lee's phone ringing, it was Celina calling him. Lee, yes bitch were the heck were you? Celina, I was at opposite hall helping with the stuff, why did you call? Lee, nothing it's finished now, thank you for not picking up, and yeah your timing of calling is really wrong and he hang up on her. Amira started laughing seeing so angry, I'm ready ao. I'll do my makeup you go and change and come I'll make you look good (showing him makeup brush). Lee, yup squirt and gone.

He came back quickly, Amira was on her phone, Lee knocked the door, she opened showing herself, how I'm looking. Its ok ok.... Amira pulled him making him sit on chair and said I'll make you look horrible and starting putting some makeup on him while Lee said you brat meet me outside the college I'll show you what you get with messing me. Their name was announced and both of their going on stage wished each other all the best. They were performing and audience was shooting, clapping like so cheering them, telling you are doing great. They finished with their both dance performance and Amira said you go and change, meet you after this.

As amira reached to the room she saw Celina waiting for her. Celina firstly showed how proud was she that Lee and Amira danced really well, shaking the stage. While talking to Celina Amira took her phone from her bag and checked it was 10 missed calls of her school friend who came back after long time. She called her, and her friend asked her to be there right this moment, she said half an hour her friend replied ok. As she was changing she called Lee but he didn't pick so she told Celina that she has to go, and tell Lee. She was going and celina stoped her, she said what happened between you two I want to know it tomorrow. Amira shyly ok ma'am.... I'm going, love ya.. bye