Aww..

[Name] had to stay inside. Couldn't go outside to the park. Not even in the yard! It's just a yard..

[Name] was somewhat bored out of his mind. He had nothing to do.. He whined laying upside down on the couch.

Yashiro face palmed, sighing. "What now?"

"I'm bored Yashi! Bring me outside!"
"You know you cant go outside right now."

[Name] groaned. "But whyyyy!" Yashiro folded his arms. "You know why."

"But i'm fine!"

"Want me to tell Ms.Tamayo?" [Name] stayed quiet.. How could he? Be a snitch. . [Name] frowned.. "Snitch."

"For a good reason. Now sit up straight before all your blood rushes to your head."

"No it wont."

"You'll pass out."

"Mmh mmh." [Name] shook his head no.

"When you pass out you wont be able to see your gift." [Name] perked up at that. He immediately sat up. "A gift?!"

"For me!?!" He went to Yashiro. "What is it! What is it! What is it!"

"Its a surprise."

[Name] pouted. . "Why tell me if you can't tell me about it!" Yashiro put his hand on [Name]'s head. "So you wont pass out."

....

Good reason.

[Name] sighed. He went back to his bored couch and plopped himself on it. He couldn't find aaaanything else to do.

He watched tv. None of his shows are on now.

He drew. He drew all he knew he could.

He sang. He doesn't know much songs.

His ipad is broken... No more toca boca salon. :[

Yashiro wont let him use his phone😤. Ms. Tamayo was out. Dadzawa was out. Yohara was out. Everyone else he knew is in school except him.

Why does he have to get his body posess by a stinky old curse?

He decided. Maybe he should just sleep. But he wasnt tired.. So he will lay upside down on the couch again.

Slowly blinking as he hung upside down, [Name] thought.. Maybe he should get a puppy. Puppies are cute, and since they are cute they will end his boredom. He'll have to beg dadzawa for it-

[Name] suddenly felt a rush of blood go to his head. He sat up quickly but he fell on the floor.

[Name] clutched onto the rug as he had a fit of coughs. Tears had pricked his eyes as he wouldn't stop..

"[Name]??" Yashiro rushed over to the living room. He quickly went to [Name]'s side when he saw the boy on the floor. "[Name] are you-!?"

[Name] was basically hacking.(not like hacking computers like coughing bad💀).

His vision blurred but he could clearly tell that the thing he was coughing up was blood. "Shit-!" Yashiro cursed as he ran to call the two adults for help. (Yashifrooo stoopp.. my christian minecraft server😪😭)

[Name]'s breathing was uneven and fast. With his other hand he grabbed onto his chest cause he just didn't feel like he was breathing anymore.

The next part had [Name] scared. . . . . He heard laughing.. All around. What was that?

He couldn't answer that question soon though cause he started to fade out of conciousness. . . . .

. . . . . . . .