Saved again

As Yashiro piggy backed [Name] Yohara held off the men until the adults finished scouting the area.

"Yohara we got [Name] let's just get the hell outta here!"

"Wait no! We gotta save Hakuji!" Yashiro froze. "Who's Hakuji!??!" Yohara ran up to them. "Ok, i blocked them in a room. We should go now."

"No! Hakuji's still here!"

Yohara turned to Yashiro. "Who's Hakuji!?!?"

"Bruh i dont know!"

"Come, we have to save him!" [Name] hopped off Yashiro's back running towards the direction where Hakuji was.

"[Name] wait!"

"Why does this brat keep running off on his own!?"

------------------

[Name] fell as he bust through the door. "Ah- are you ok?"

[Name] hopped up. "Yup! Come, let's go!" [Name] held Hakuji's hand. "But the men-"

"It's ok, they won't do anything now!" Hakuji stayed quiet as he trusted [Name] to bring him out of here.

While running back to find Yashiro and Yohara, [Name] collapsed. Hakuji gasped.

"[N-Name]?" [Name] was on the floor gripping his chest, breathing fastly again. "[Name]? W-what's happening? Ar-are you ok?"

"[Name]! Where are you!?" Yohara spotted the two. "What's going on?! [Name]!?" He ran up to them and kneeled near [Name].

[Name] had a hard time speaking. He had a hard time even thinking. "What happened?" Yohara franctically asked the Hakuji."

Hakuji shrugged. "I don't know! He-he just fell and started doing that!"

Yohara picked up [Name]. "Yashiro!" He called. "Kid follow me, alright?" Hakuji nodded.

When they found Yashiro, the heros had already came and the villains called reinenforcements. How? I dont even know, they supposed to be dead.

"What happened? Why is he spasing?!"

"I don't know i found him like this with Hakuji. Here hold him i'll hold Hakuji." Yashiro carefully took [Name].

"Come on we need to find Lady Tamayo."

------------------

"Mom!"

Tamayo turned to the voice. "You guys!" She ran to them. "What happened to [Name]?!"

"We don't know! He just fainted then he started twitching out!"

"We need to get him to the hospital right now!" Tamayo rushed off outside the 3 kids behind her. .

"Will he be ok??"

.......

"Let's hope so."

. . ..... .

---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------

Bruh hows it goiiinggg.  .

Yuh i added akaza into my story. Its whatever 🤭🤗

Now yalls child gotta go to the hospital. I hope yall got money. 😔