Troubles pt.1

Soon the lady would be off and she would take [Name] to find someone that took care of him. During that [Name] was just waiting and eating. He really likes sweets, then again what child doesn't.

Sometimes when a person would walk in they would chat with [Name] or give [Name] compliments. Which [Name] was glad about. He would always give his best smile and thanks when he would get a compliment.

There was more people than before that was in the cafe now. Maybe because it was a good café maybe cause there's a cute little mascot sitting at the counter. It was a calm and slightly quiet atmosphere.

But then. . . .

Thud  thud thud.

What kind of thing was stomping around like that?

The thuds started to get louder and quicker as if the thing was approaching.

The café worker and the people inside started to worry a little. While [Name] just slept silently.

Just as the thuds got quicker. . . . . A monster sized whatever that hybrid was fell back into the café. People quickly exited the café some pushing and others evacuated through the window.

The lady quickly went to grab [Name] and run out of the store. How can he sleep so cutely and still during this? The hybrid got back up roaring at the hero's trying to take it down.

As the lady looked back at her café and all her hard work. . [Name] woke up shifting in her hold. What was he doing outside now? Is the café closed?

He looked around and saw the giant hybrid. . Looking closely at it. . . . . that was not Clifford or a monster from foster house of imaginary friends.

The monster caught eye of him and the lady. When [Name] stared back the hybrid roared. [Name] tugged on the worker lady's clothes trying to get her to move away from the giant beast heading towards them.

It took a while and [Name] almost crying because he was- . . . Not scared, and they were big boy tears for safety. Soon she snapped out of it.

"[Name], you're awake!" she said happily. [Name] pointed at the monster. "Look! Look!"

Just as she looked the monster was gonna pounce..

Before she could do anything though a huge blow was given to the monster. The lady sighed in relief and [Name] look like he learned Clifford isn't real-

But no one would tell him that... Anyways the lady ran away from the giant monster that just seemed to be closing in on them while fighting the heros. Persistent huh?

So the lady decided to come up with a plan.. That plan was to find a safe place for [Name] to hide and then keep a look out until the monster was defeated. She placed [Name] in an alley way in a box.
(Box [Name], [Name] in a box. What will he do?)

"Alright little guy stay here I'll come back and get you after the monster is gone, ok?"

[Name] nodded at the lady. She smiled and left the alley way. [Name] really wished that he had his cat toy right now. . .  He wishes Yohara was here right now..

Yohara always knew how to calm him when he was scared. He sighed clutching onto the box. He wanted to leave but he wanted to stay. .

[Name] couldn't help but think, where was Yohara now? And what was he doing?

- - - - - - - - - - -

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN [NAME] IS GONE? HE WOULDN'T RUN AWAY!"

"Eh!? Yohara please calm down!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN [NAME] IS MISSING!?"

"Geez don't be so worked up.."

.........

"SHUT UP ZASHI YOU PROBABLY DID THIS! I'LL KILL YOU!"

"ACK- IM- I CANT.. BREATHE!"

"YOHARA NO!"

[Short chapter. . Im srry]