The trip

The students at U.A were going on a field trip and since Aizawa couldn't- well didn't really have a choice. He took [Name] with him.

[Name] was excited to go on the trip. He had never ever ever went on a trip before. He was excited, especially since he was also going to practice his quirk! Which. . he didn't know what it is yet.

But he would try.

- - - - - - - - - -

"[Name], this is Kota. He's the same age as you." Mandalay introduces. . [Name] looked up to Aizawa as if asking for permission to interact with the boy. Aizawa nodded at the small boy. [Name] then walked up to the boy.

"Helloo!" [Name] said waving to the black haired boy. "Hi. ." he said unenthusiastically. . . "Why don't you two run along then and get to know each other." Mandalay said. The two adults walked away from the little boys.

"Do you like heros?" Kota asked. [Name] thought about it. . He liked Aizawa and he was a hero. He liked sharky and pinky and boomboom and cold and hot. They were going to become heros and he liked them.

"I like heros. . Dad Aizawa is a hero and he helped me. He took me in because I was on the streets. And I like sharky! He's cool. ."

Kota stayed silent. . "Well what's the real point in it anyways. In the end all heros get hurt." [Name]'s eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Hurt? Dad Aizawa was getting hurt? [Name] cried mentally at the thought of a hurt Dadzawa. . "How do you know that?" [Name] asked the knowledgeable Kota.

But Kota didn't answer. [Name] took it as if he asked a bad thing. "Do you want to play?"

"Sure. ."

But before that the teens walked up to them. "Hey [Name]! Who's your friend?" the green hair asked. "This is Kota."

"Hi Kota! My names Izuku but you can call me Deku."

Instead of Kota being nice and shaking the teens hand he punched him in the- no no area. [Name] was in awe. . . Now he knew how to fight thanks to knowledgable Kota. . He will soon teach Dadzawa what he learned. But not use it on him, no no no. That would be bad, he didn't wanna hurt poor Dadzawa. . He wants to learn to fight like Kota now.

"Come on [Name] let's go." [Name] happily followed knowledgable Kota. "Bye bye Sharky and friends!" [Name] waved at the teens. . They were worried for [Name]'s well being. .

Because this is so short and im making the villain chapter longer. . Take this picture..

Leave me alone bro im srry

Leave me alone bro im srry..😭😭😭

It was rushed..