Our boy!!

"[Name]? Are you up?" Kota asked turning over to the boy in the dark. "Ya."

"Can you also not sleep?"

[Name] nodded even though Kota couldn't see that. "Mhm. I'm very awake." Maybe it was because he wasn't with Zach and Dadzawa sleeping or the high amounts of sweets he had.

Either way, both is a very subtly good excuse. "Do you want to see something cool?" [Name] silently gasped. He always wants to see something cool!

"Yeah!"

"Alright, follow me." Kota held his hand out to take [Name]'s. They sneaked out of the house and into the wild.

- - - - - - - - - - -

After the climb up the mountain [Name] was huffing and puffing. . He didn't have asthma but that climb was terrible. Then again, he doesn't have arm muscle and he is a child.

Kota stood near to the edge of the mountain. [Name] walked up to him standing next to him.

"This is basically my little hide out." Kota said looking out into the view.

[Name] looked too. . He had never seen such a beautiful view. "I like it. . It's very cool!"

Kota laughed. "Glad you like it. Whenever you come to visit we'll come up here and do this again!"

[Name] smiled nodding his head. "Yeah!"

Then there was a thud. Something big was near. "Well well well. . What are two lone kids doing up here?"

The two small boys turned around to see a blonde haired man. [Name] was worried, the blonde weird man looked scary.

He held Kota's hand tightly.

"Kota. . I wanna go back now..."

Kota didn't answer he looked in shock. . He was definitely shooketh by the blonde man. "Oh well doesn't matter. All I have to do is make a distraction."

"You-. . You killed them.."

[Name] was confused. . "What happened Kota?"

Kota completely ignored the [h/c] boy.

(Which, ouch-.)

"YOU KILLED THEM!"

The blonde man looked at the crazy (in his eyes) black haired boy. "What are you talking about? I've killed a lot of people. ."

"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS! THE PRO HEROS WATER HOSE."

[Name] watched this all unfold. He just wanted to go back to his dad. . He wish he didn't sneak out now..

While in his own head he missed the monolog and only saw when Kota kicked the scary man in the weak spot.

That made him mad. .

[Name] watched as the man turned big and muscular. "You little brat! You'll pay for that!"

The man was about to grab Kota but [Name] pulled him out of the way. The blondy kept trying to atta- grab. . . he kept trying to grab the boys.

And they kept doing ring around the rosey on top of the mountain until [Name] heard a scream.

Then he looked towards the forest, to which the trees were rustling and going down and there were a lot of things going on.

"[Name]! Watch out!"

Before the [h/c] boy could react he got grab and lifted off the ground. He wiggled around in the mans grip. "Heh heh. Now you're scared aren't ya?"