It's temporary

After the visit to the police the hero decided to just take care of [Name] until they found his caretakers. [Name] weas excited because maybe this is his new dad! But when he asked Aizawa would just say its temporary and he's not your actual dad. [Name] pouted when he said that, sad that he wasn't gonna be like the other kids and have a dad. 

Though since it's still a week day, Aizawa had to go into work right after going to the police station. He didn't want to take you so soon but he didn't really have a choice now did he? 

Before he got to the classroom he looked at you. . "Behave, ok?" [Name] nodded because he didn't want to be kicked out if he was bad. . Aizawa opened the classroom door and walked in with [Name] closing in behind him. 

"Good morning Mr. Aizaw-" the children froze staring at the [h/c] little boy. . [Name] saw them staring and waved saying. . "Haaaii!" 

. . . . . . . . 

"That. ." 

"Is. ." 

"THE CUTEST THING EVER!" 

"MR.AIZAWA WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS BUNDLE OF JOY!!?" 

[Name] winced at the loudness and covered his ears. He didn't like how loud the teens were. Aizawa noticed this and was quick to shut up the noisy teens. [Name] held onto the cloth of Aizawa's pants staying close in case  the noisy teens were actually dangerous. . . 

Aizawa sighed and unconsciously held him close. "This is [Name] he's going to be coming here once and a while. . He's staying with me until they can find his guardians.." the teens were happy at this. . Well, most of them. 

Aizawa pat [Name]'s head as if saying he could get comfortable. Which he did. . He found Aizawa's spare sleeping bag and crawled into it. Sleeping like  baby. . . and the teens adored it. . Even the little snores that he let out. It was adorable. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

During the day little [Name] made friends! He made friends with 'sharky', 'pinky', 'candy cane', and 'boom boom'. He learned new words, that he was told not to say, from boom boom. Maybe he will or won't say those words-  

"So [Name] why don't you tell us more about yourself?" [Name] continued to chew the rest of the food in his mouth. Then he put the onigiri down on the plate. "I'm 5!" Mina giggled at the cute response. "I'm gonna be 6 in 4 weeks!" "Ooo! Wow, that's really cool! Are you excited?" [Name] nodded taking a bite out of his onigiri. 

"Yohara said that when I turn 6 I would get my quirk!" the teen's head's tilted in confusion. "Who's Yohara?" Kirishima asked. [Name] looked up at them and smiled. "Yohara is my friend brother!" 

"Your. . friend brother?" 

"My friend who i call brother!"

They wanted to keep this cute little angel with them forever. "Where's your friend now?". . . . [Name]'s smiling face turned to that of a sad one. . He didn't know what or how Yohara was doing now. [Name] wishes he was back with Yohara. . . 

[Name] almost teared up. . "I. . don't know. . . I miss Yohara. ." [Name]'s usual happy mood was now mellow. . The others almost let out a cry seeing his sad mood. "W-well don't worry! I'm sure you'll see him again. Right guys!?" 

"Yeah! Don't be sad [Name]." 

[Name] decided to believe their kind words and started to keep his sunshine like smile. Though he wishes he was with Yohara right now. 

I guess he'll just have to take their word for it and wait for the day he will see his beloved friend brother. He just hopes he isn't too worried about him. 

 . . . . . . . . . . 

Yohara kept walking around asking some people if they have seen a small boy with [h/c], with [s/c] (skin color) and [e/c]. When he saw this one lady that walked up to him. "Do you know that boy?" 

Yohara nodded. "Yeah, he's. . . my friend." 

"Well, the last time I saw him was when that monster attacked.. When I went to go check on him he wasn't there. Maybe he went to the police station. . or maybe a hero found him." 

Great, that's exactly what Yohara needed, more mystery. . . How will he find that out. "Maybe you can go check out the police station first to ask." Yohara hesitated on that. . would they help a kid like him? 

Well yeah they are supposed to. But will they actually stay true to that is the question? 

. . . . . . . . . 

He'll just have to figure that out. . ?