It's time. . pt.1

[The following chapter is a bit short because I rushed it out. . But I still love it] 

- - - - - - - - - 

"[Name] come on were gonna be late!" 

"I'm coming!" [Name] stuffed the rest of his stuff inside of his back pack and ran to the door. "Here!" 

"Come on, let's go." 

[Name] smiled as he skipped out the door. . He wonders what they were going to do today.

- - - - - - - - - 

- - - - - - - - -

"So. . this is the place?" 

"Yup." 

Aizawa stayed silent. . [Name] looked up at him confused. "Dadzawa? Where is this?" Aizawa kept quiet for a little. "Let's just head inside first." [Name] nodded and followed along with Aizawa. 

Aizawa knocked on the door and a woman walked out. . "Yes?" 

"OMG [NAME]!" she swiftly picked him up and hugged him. . . [Name] wondered. . who was this woman? 

Remembering there were two other people here. She quickly composed herself and set [Name] down. . Now that [Name] had a good look at her face she did look familiar. "Forgive me, it's just we've been looking for him for a while now. . My name is Tamayo, what are yours?" 

"Detective Tsukauchi and my friend Shota." Tamayo nodded. "Nice to meet you both! Oh, come in." 

[Name] held Aizawa's hand as they both walked into the house. [Name] thought it was a nice house, though it couldn't be nicer than the one he lived in now. [Name] blinked as he felt a hand on his head. He looked up to see the lady. .

"You're free to look around if you want [Name]." she said with a smile. 

[Name] looked at Aizawa first, a thing he did when he wanted to ask a question for the decision. Aizawa nodded. . a little hesitantly. [Name] tilted his head but nodded none the less. 

Where should he go first? Maybe- 

"[NAME]!" 

That voice. . was familiar. . . [Name] turned to the voice. His face was shocked. . 

Wait- Who-? 

"YOHARA!" 

The two boys ran to each other tackling each other into a hug. Yohara hugged the boy tightly but carefully. [Name] tried to hug tightly back but due to one of his arms still being slightly hurt he couldn't. 

[Name] and Yohara both started to cry. "I'm so glad that you're alright [Name]! I-I was so wo-worried about you. ." Yohara set [Name] down cupping his cheeks. 

[Name] started to hiccup from the crying. "Y-Yoharaaa. . Yohara. ." Yohara wiped away his own tears then tried to wipe away [Name]'s tears but it just kept coming down like a waterfall. . . 

[Name] almost said something before going into a hiccup fit to which Yohara chuckled. Yohara knew [Name] was as happy as he was so he got the jist of it. 

[Name] was a little overwhelmed. . he'll probably get a good amount of sleep tonight considering the events of today. . 

But he was glad he finally saw Yohara again. The person he's known literally since day one! . . Probably. 

[Name] doesn't know his birth parents. 

But he did know that Yohara is definitely his brother. 

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - 

- - - - - - - - - 

- - - - - - - - - 

- - - - - - - - - 

- - - - - - - - - 

- - - - - - - - - 

- - - - - - - - - 

"What is love!?" 

"Baby don't hurt me!" 

"Don't hurt me!" 

"No more!" 

"BRO SHUT UP I DON'T CARE IF YOUR DEPRESSED!"