Go Fetch

Today [Name] is playing in the sandbox, trying to build a huge sandcastle just like the one he saw on Tv. He won't lie he almost tried to eat the sand. Lately [Name] has been feeling weird in his body, the adults said it's probably his quirk developing. Ever since then he's been waiting patiently for his birthday. So he can be as powerful as Yohara. 

Because he looks up to Yohara. "Hey, [Name]." [Name] looked up from the bucket of sand to see Zashi. Yohara says to usually not talk to him. . But [Name] can't help but be super nice to everyone. Including Zashi and the two boys next to him. "Hiii!" [Name] was too kind he couldn't see the slightly sinister smile on Zashi's face. He thought it was genuine. 

"We were wondering if you wanted to play a game with us. Since you looked lonely here." [Name] immediately nodded at the thought of playing a game with others. Since Yohara is helping the nice worker ladies [Name] was alone. Though they promised each other they would make a suuuper big sand castle. 

"Let's play! Let's play!" [Name] said standing up not wanting to wait any longer to play. Zashi tilted his head in the direction they were going. "Then come on let's go over here." [Name] nodded smiling as he got out of the sandbox and followed the mischievous boy and his friends. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So, ready to know what kind of game we're playing?" Zashi said folding his arms. "Yeah! Yeah!" [Name] exclaimed hopping up and down. "Alright alright stop jumping." Zashi put his hands on both of the younger boys shoulders to make him stop. To which he did and smiled looking at Zashi. "So, now that your calm. The game is called "get lost", okay?" [Name] tilted his head in confusion. He had never heard of such a game. Is it new?

"Is that a new game?" 

"Yeah, it's pretty new. That's probably why you never heard of it." [Name] "oh'd" and nodded for him to continue. "So first what were gonna do is head to your room. Pack your stuff and go out the gates and into the world." [Name] frowned at this. None of them were supposed to go out of the gates of the orphanage. "But the worker ladies said not to go out the gates. We will get in trouble." 

"No, no it's ok. It's just a game [Name] you won't get in trouble if they don't know." [Name] thought about it. . Well, he didn't really think about it he tried to and immediately thought of something else. "Okay!" [Name] he said forgetting what he was worried about. 

"Great, so let's go. Get started."  

Zashi. . was like a snake. . . 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zashi "helped" out [Name] in packing and getting ready to start the real deal of the game. Through out the "helping" though, [Name] couldn't help but be sus of the boy. Was he really going to go through with this game and go out the gates? Was he really going to disobey the rules? 

Who knows. Anyways, they sneaked outside towards the back gate. "Alright [Name], ready for the actual part of the game?" [Name] hesitantly nodded at the older boy. "Alright then, go on." [Name] hesitated to step forward. He thought of how Yohara would react if he found out that [Name] broke the rules. . 

He might be sad and not want to be his friend anymore! [Name] wants to be friends with Yohara. "I-I don't wanna. . I wanna go back." "Seriously [Name], you're gonna give up just like that?" [Name] looked down. .

"I. . want to go back and wait for Yohara to come back home. I don't wanna play anymore. ." [Name] was scared of going out by himself but also leaving Yohara. He didn't wanna disappoint him. "You don't wanna play?" Zashi said, with a hint of anger in his tone. 

[Name] shook his head no holding onto his plushed toy cat. Zashi scoffed. "Pathetic.." he pushed [Name] out of the gate. [Name] fell getting a big boo boo on his knee. He looked at Zashi scared while Zashi just smiled down at him. "Akashi. ." 

. . . . . . 

. . . . . . 

. . . . . . 

"Go fetch." 

The friend immediately knew what he was talking about and made a hallucination of a ravage wolf to chase after the boy. Except the hallucination could turn real as if some sort of a lucid dream or a nightmare. 

[Name] ran as fast as he could to avoid being caught be the creature. . The only downside is that only he can see the wolf. . . So no one knew he was in real trouble. He ended up running into a café. . . .  

Smelling the fresh baked goods he peaked his head out from under the table. He kept sniffing as he went up to the counter. . . "Oh hello there little one!" [Name] smiled waving at the teen. He was gawking at the desserts displayed. . He had his eyes on the chocolate covered strawberries and the small little round cupcakes. 

"Do you want one?" she asked. [Name] nodded vigorously! They didn't have these at the orphanage! He only saw them on the Tv. 

"Well first. . I must ask, where are your parents?" 

Parents? . . . [Name] didn't have parents and he can't remember anything when he was a baby.. He wants one too, he wants to be like the other kids. [Name] shook his head no at her question. She frowned a little then smiled softly. "Alright then, it's on the house." she said taking 2 of the choco strawberries and one round cupcake. 

"Want me to help you up?" [Name] nodded putting his hands up. The worker giggled and went around the counter to help [Name] onto the stool. She placed the plate in front of him and he started to eat happily. 

"Mmmm! Rewery gud!" the worker smiled and laughed at the cute child who was talking while eating. She decided to keep him there just until her shift was over then she would go to the station and try to find his parents. 

Hopefully they will. . . and . . nothing bad happens.