We have a plan

{Part 25 is crazy} 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

 "So, you're saying that some "curse" attached itself to [Name] and is probably gonna use him to take over the world and bring chaos to earth?" 

"Precisely!" 

"And you're also saying, that there's possibly no way of separating them?" Gojo put up the 'ok' sign. "Spot on!" 

"And I can't take you in a fight because you're supposedly the strongest?" 

"Exactly!" 

Tamayo deadpanned at Yohara's question. . This boy, really would put up hands for [Name] won't he? She shook the thought off. "But, there has to be a way to get it out of him. . He won't stay like this forever will he?" Tamayo stroked [Name]'s head. She couldn't just let this poor boy live in captivity or under watch for the rest of his life. . 

"Well. . there is a way but you won't like it." 

"Anything!" 

"Yes, what do we have to do!?" 

. . . "Well, if we do go with this way. . We'd have to collect all of the cursed items this curse has. Then, we'd have to. . . Kill [Name] once the curse gains it's full power so that it can't come back again." Once the four heard the words, "kill [Name]" . . they could feel they're stomachs drop. How could they kill someone so innocent. . the base of happiness in their worlds. 

"There is another way though." 

Yohara perked up at that. . "A different. . way?" 

Gojo nodded. "We've gotten word that a certain group, gang, can separate the two from each other. We've yet to find them, but from what you guys have been through the past few days. The people that kidnapped [Name] were actually trying to do that." 

"So-"

"If we get them to talk. . they could tell us how to separate this curse from [Name]?" 

"Then we won't have to kill him and he can still live a normal life!" 

Gojo looked at the two adults. "You must've been a big part of these kids education!" 

"So, will [Name] not have full control of his body?" Gojo put his hand up to his chin and rubbed it, thinking. "Well, if he really tried he could but since the transformation wasn't complete he won't really be able to." 

Yohara sighed. . "It'd be best to keep him. . slightly contained until we can get more information." 

"I don't think that's necessary." Everyone looked at lady Tamayo. "I know that this boy is strong willed and can fight for his body." . . . . 

"I believe so too!" 

"Me as well.."

"Mhm! And I'll be damned if my brother has to stay in confinement while other kids play around and have fun!"

. . . . 

"We can give it 2 days at least.." Gojo breathily chuckled. "You know, I was hoping you would say that. . I'll tell the higher ups your decision!" 

"They'll listen to you? Actually?" 

"Why not? I'll even take all blame that happens if something wrong does happen." 

. . . . 

"Thank you.." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

(TWO IN A ROW!!! Yall full yet, or something??? Cause- hold on now, i might be writing at least 2,000 words in the next chapter :])