Birthday!

So close, to [Name]'s birthday! [Name] was sooo excited! Yet also nervous.. he had never spent his birthday without Yohara before. But he bet he would get a lot of presents though. That's what the students promised at least. 

[Name] did enjoy the 3 weeks spent with Aizawa. [Name] really did think that Aizawa was now his dad. After all he did draw a picture of him, Aizawa and Zach (the cat). [Name] was up early this morning even though it wasn't his birthday yet. He was following Aizawa everywhere excitedly and smiling his usually sunshine bright smile. 

Aizawa sighed seeing the child shift in his seat. "Is there a reason why you can't keep still today?" [Name] giggled. "My birthday! I'm excited for my birthday!" Aizawa was confused at the child. "Your birthday is tomorrow.." 

"Mhm! I'm gonna be 6 years old! And we're gonna do fun things!" [Name] continued to excitedly rock himself in the chair. Aizawa almost laughed at the childs antics. "Speaking about your birthday. . What kind of cake do you want?" 

[Name] put his hand on his chin, as he saw on Tv, and thought. . He couldn't decide between ice cream cake, vanilla cake, or [ff/c]. (Favorite flavor cake). . Maybe he'll take them all. . . . 

Yeah, he'll have one big cake with all those in it. 

But before he could answer Aizawa's question the sound of a phone ringing caught both of their attentions. Aizawa got up and went to go get it. [Name] was confused seeing the hero go to the other room to talk on the phone with someone. 

He wondered what it was about. . maybe it was about his birthday? But he didn't say what cake he wanted. . . "Meow." [Name] looked down to see Zach looking up at him. He smiled sneaking him a piece of cheese from the plate. 

[Name] decided to go watch Tv since he finished his breakfast. He wanted to go see if spongebob was on. That's one of his favorite shows. So he walked over to the living room, Zach right on his heels; sat, and watched Tv. He enjoyed nodding along to the song while Zach laid on his lap. 

A few moments later and Aizawa walked into the living room. 

"I'm going to be leaving.."

Leaving? To go where? Maybe to get his birthday cake? "Where you going?" [Name] asked tilting his head.

"Out to visit a friend. I'll be getting someone to babysit you while I'm gone."

A babysitter? [Name] never had a babysitter before? Or were the worker ladies considered babysitters?

Didn't they just sit babies? . . .   . . .

Wait they sat on babies!!?!? [Name] was now worried. The sitter would sit on him?

He didn't wanna be sat anymore. .

He watched as Aizawa left to go put on outside clothes to leave. While he stayed in the living room with Zachy.

But [Name] shouldn't be worried with Zach around. Zach would protect [Name], with his 8 lives.

Wait. . . 8?

What happened to 9?

Oh well. . . . .