I'll leave?.. pt.1

[Name] was devastated hearing that he would be leaving from dadzawa's house. Why couldn't he keep him!? Why'd he have to leave?..

[Name] probably cried the whole night that night. He really was sad.

The next morning he woke up barely able to see. . His eyes were very puffy. . after crying. A lot-

It must've been very early since dadzawa wasn't up yet. So [Name] decided to go to his secret spot behind the house.

Well, it wasn't really a secret when you tell people about it huh? Anyways he walked out the house and went to the back.

"Good morning [Name]!"

[Name] waved at the old lady. "Morning Ms. Margi.."

"You don't sound so happy darling. . What's wrong?" Ms. Margi asked little [Name].

[Name] shook his head. " It's nothing.. I'll see you tomorrow Ms. Margi!" [Name] said running away. "Okay [Name].."

[Name] climbed the ladder to his tree house and pulled it up when he got in. "So. . Zach what should I do? I don't wanna leave you and dadzawa. But I have to go. ." he grabbed a pencil and paper. . And sat on the chair next to a table.

"What should I do?"

The cat tilted his head.. "Meeow." [Name] frowned..

"..."

"Well.. thanks for trying." [Name] solemnly said.. 'He won't help.. Why do I bother..?'

[Name] started to play around with his fire power. He watched the pink flame dance in his hand...

[Name] sighed and closed his hand. He then slid down in his chair groaning. . Zach laid down on the chair to see [Name] lying on the ground under the table.

[Name] looked up at the bottom of the table. 'Do I want to leave to be with Yohara though? ... I mean.. I love Yohara.." he put one hand up looking at it. . .

"but I love dadzawa. . ." he said putting up the other hand.

Soon fire started in his hands and formed Yohara in the left and Aizawa in the right.

'But.. to have to choose one over the other. . .'

[Name] looked at his hands in thought then crushed the fire figures in his hands.

He growled in frustration. 'I HATE THIS!' he slammed his fist into the ground of the tree house...

There's a hole.

'I can't choose.. between them.'

He said closing his eyes.

'I could help..'

[Name] quickly sat up-

"OWWH!"

Only to hit his head on the table. He rubbed his head with tears pricking his eys..

"Owwhh... What was that?"

'Not what idiot.. Who.'

"Who.. are you??"

---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------

"Yashie! Can I braid your hair?"

"Eh? Where'd you get Yashie from..?"

"Your Yashiro huh? So Yashie's your nickname!"

"...."

"Do you hate it?.." [Name] pouted.

"..." "No.."

[Name] lit up. "Really!?!"

Yashiro nodded..

"Can I braid your hair?"

Yashiro nodded.

"Really!?! Your serious? YAY!"

---------

Brought to you by.

Baby sukuna and Yuji being siblings. . .

And my lil skz fan out there, shout out to you! You made my day! 😊🤩

Im one of the 3 rows in the back

Im one of the 3 rows in the back. 😭😭

And shout out to my 3 lovely ppl who've been there from the start. 😭😭

Yall make me not wanna give up on this.