Saved!1!

Little [Name] woke up on a soft surface. . He blinked a few times and tried to rub his eyes before he winced. .

That's right, his arm. He looked around. . . Why was he inside now? Did dadazawa find him? [Name]'s head started to hurt from trying to think back to what happened.

He then saw a blonde haired woman stared over him smiling widely. "Guuuys! The cuties awake!"

[Name] was confused as he looked around to the other people standing around him. .

He was scared and slightly intimidated. Don't blame him they're tall.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"What do you mean he's gone!?!"

"I PUT HIM SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE!"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?"

"TO KEEP HIM SAFE!"

"DAMMIT DEKU!"

"AHHHH MINA'S TURNING INTO BAKUGO!"

- - - - - - - - - - -

[Name] looked around scared. "To think that guy would actually hurt a kid. ." 

"The crack head." 

"The poor cutie! Ooo! Shiggy can we keep him!" 

"What? No, he' just gonna be a burden." 

"But it's not like the heros are taking care of him. He was left alone in the middle of the woods."

[Name] tuned out the people talking to each other and looked around. . He wanted to leave, he had to leave. What were these people gonna do? Were they gonna take him away from Dadzawa? He kept looking until he found two doors. 

One behind the lizard and the other on the other side of the room. . . What was boom boom doing here? [Name] looked at boom boom and they stared at each other. Boom boom was tied up to a chair and he couldn't move. 

[Name] was both scared and angry for the blonde haired boom boom boy. 'Poor boom boom boy. . Why did they tie him?' [Name] thought. . He had to save the poor blonde from these people. How else was he supposed to learn from him? 

How else was he supposed to see Yohara again if he stayed here? 

"Hey! Let him go you bastards!" [Name] blinked. . Wow, he really is a great teacher. "Oh, so your awake now?" [Name] looked at the blue haired man. [Name] was confused on why the man had blue hair, but pinky also has pink hair so it is not so weird. 

It was a miracle how [Name] could tune out the people talking right now. Busy thinking of a plan. . 

And that plan was to be as annoying as ever so they have to let him go! It is only fair. . He learned that from a very wise person. On youtube. But his arm was hurt, so how was he supposed to do that? 

[Name] didn't want to wait anyways he would save boom boom boy himself. With his new found quirk! So when assumably no one was looking he quietly shuffled off of the couch. . He saw that the people were not looking at him because Bakugo was distracting them. 

He maybe probably knew that [Name] had a plan. So [Name] quickly ran over to where all those glasses and bottles of drinks were. (A bar, it was a bar. .) He grabbed one of the glasses only to feel a hand(?) on his wrist.  .  . 

This man was a cloud. . "What are you doing back here?" [Name] kept quiet, he was scared of this misty, cloudy man. . [Name] had to think quickly. So he did what Kota did and kicked the man in the weak spot. 

The man folded-(LOL) Which made everyone draw their attention over to [Name] so he threw the glass in the direction of the people. It ended up hitting the guy with the split mask- [Name] didn't mean to hit that one! He liked that one. . 

"This little brat."

[Name] shook. He started to take the things off the shelves and throwing them at the people. He wouldn't be able to do this for long- he was running out of ammo! He wasn't sure if he would be able to use his quirk right now. . His hands were stinging from when he was using his fire power. 

Looking back to try and find ammo he got caught-  The black haired blue eyed man looked down at him grabbing his wrists. . That was the arm that hurt- . . 

"I knew we should've tied him up. ." 

"But that's not fair! His arm is hurt, it would've been rude. ." 

The zombie man, picked up [Name]. . "Alright alright, we get it. . What do we do with him now?" [Name] wiggled in his grasp almost getting out but before he dropped he got grabbed by his foot. . 

Now hanging upside down, he decided he had to plan again. . But how will he do this now? The blood was kind of rushing to his head and he had a head ache. . Now what will he do? 

It was mostly just silent for [Name] in his head. . 

Just muffled sounds of talking in the background. 

He thought, maybe he should just help Bakugo first and then Bakugo will help them escape. . 

Before he could try to punch the man in his stomach. . He heard something. . . "Heh? What's that sound?" 

Soon the ceiling crashed into itself making everyone block which ended up in [Name] falling on his arm which made him yelp like a hurt puppy and hold his arm. . He looked towards the now opened hole in the ceiling and the wall. 

"I AM HERE!!" 

[Name] blinked his tears away. . his head still hurting. . but now his eyes were blurred with tears. It wasn't blur enough to see that dadzawa was here! He didn't care who was trying to grab him now he rushed over to Aizawa and hugged him with his good arm. 

Aizawa picked him up hugging him back. "Don't leave me again. . . . I'm sorry I left. ." [Name] said just above a whisper. .  

Aizawa pat his head. . "It's ok [Name]. . I'm here now." 

[Name] started to cry. . Though he didn't want to he did.. He didn't realize how tired he was until now. . He wanted to go back home and rest. 

- - - - - - - - - - - 

Where was he? . . . . 

Ah- that's right. . He fell asleep. . . 

He didn't realize the jacket that was on him. . He looked over to his new brother and smiled. . Yeah the boy was a little dense but he did care. He got up from his seat and walked up to the counter. . 

A lady was there, she looked down at the boy. "Oh hello there. Is there something you need?" 

Yohara looked at the woman. "Do you know if the heros are back?" 

"Well I'd first have to-" 

ding!

The woman turned to her phone picking it up. . Yohara looked up even tippy toeing to try and see what the woman was texting. . (Yes Yohara will be nosy if it comes to knowing where [Name] is). 

The woman put down her phone. . "Well, your in luck! They are back but they just made it to the hospital." That was great news! Wait. . . The hospital? 

What happened!? Was something wrong with [Name]!? He had to go now!