An adventure pt.2

Following the man was. . Weird. The man stayed silent the whole walk. So did [Name] but he still worried that. . he was too far away from dadzawa and had to go back. .

"Is it close m-mister?"

The man stayed silent. . . . [Name] gulped. Something was gonna happen wasn't it?

. . .

"I-I can't go far.. My dad-" Soon [Name] got lifted off the ground and carried somewhere.

He couldn't yell-!

[Name] started to writhe and wiggle around in the mans grip. He was scared now, he wanted dadzawa and Yohara and Ms.Tamayo and Yashiro!

He tried to bite the mans arm but he felt... numb? And. . Very... tired.

.. . .

Was he falling asleep?

Not now..

He can't sleep now!

His movements started to slow. . His eyelids getting heavier. . 'Uhh. . No-'

He then slipped away into slumber..

---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------

[Name] blinked his eyes opened. Where was he?

He sat up in the chair. . He blinked again and rubbed his eyes. He looked around. . this room was scary..

It was just all brown with a few things around. Like cabinets and... a bed?

And-

. . . . . . .

Another boy?

[Name] got up and walked towards the black haired boy. "H-hello?"

The boy stayed seated in the corner of the room. .

"Are you. . ok?"  [Name] asked turning to try and see the boys face. He couldn't. ...
"Hello?"

"What is it?"

[Name] blinked. . "Hi! What are you doing here?" [Name] sat in front of the black haired boy.

[Name] then saw his bright blue eyes. . Wow. . "Did the bad man take you too?"

....

"I came by myself.. He said. . ."

[Name] tilted his head. Waiting to hear the rest but he never said anything more.

"He told me i could get this voice out my head.."

The boy looked at me in confusion. "It's a long story.. Wanna hear it!?" The boy didn't answer so i did tell him about how i found the voice.

"Oh, and what's your name?"

. . . . .

"Hakuji.."

"I'm [Name]! I like your eyes!"

. . .   .

"Thanks....?"

---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------

Our boy has been kidnapped again! 🫢🫢🫢

Why won't he just stay outta trouble😪

Anyways yes im back! Miss me my lovelies?😊 i missed yall.

Anyways ye i might post like 2 days after again. 👍

 👍