Chap 16, I don't like you back😐

To be honest, Theodore and Jax are kinda annoying. every time we eat lunch/dinner/breakfast, Jax and Theodore are arguing... 

   But, if I ever had to choose who to save in a scenario, I would save Jax... BECAUSEEEEE!!! he is quite a mood brightener, despite him pulling his shitty pranks 24/7.

   I'm currently on a swing that I literally just found hanging around in the circus.  

   Swinging by myself, until someone calls my name from behind, I look behind and find Pomni and Ragatha walking towards me. 

   "Hey, Y/n!" Pomni smiles, waving. I wave back. Ragatha and Pomni take the other two swings and swing with me.

   "Hi guys! So, Ragathaaaa~" I say in a sing-song voice.

   She sighes, "what are you gonna sayyy?..." Ragatha says slowly, smiling slightly. "You like that new dude, huh?" I smirk.

   Ragatha blushed and Pomni started at her, smirking. "Theodore?... W-Well, He's cute I guess..." Ragatha stuttered.

   "Yeah, You can HAVE HIM." I say quietly, putting my head on my hand, looking forward. "What was that?" "Oh- n-Nothing!"

   Then, we hear loud yelling and arguing. I groan... Jax and Theodore are at it again... the other groan too, annoyed at the boys fighting. 

   We get up and follow the loud yelling, its not hard because they were just right around the corner. 

   "Okay, Okay, children, what are we fighting about this time?" I say,

   "Y/n, you literally cannot be talking, you fought with Jax all the time when you first arrived..." Zooble said.

   "ZOOBLE YOU DID TOO-" I clear my throat, "Anyways, Whats the problem this time?"

   "Y-Y/n!" Theodore runs to me and clings onto my arm... wtf... "J-Jax, He was threatening m-meee!!" He said, trying to play the victim.

   "nevermind..." I hear Ragatha whisper to Pomni [she said 'nevermind' to saying Theo was cute]

   "Oh, c'mon, Y/n, you know about my dark humor..." Jax smirked at me "I was just teasing the kid!" 

   "Don't listen to him, Y/n! Everything happened so fast... I was so lost in thought so I tried to fight ba-" 

   "Yeah, I'd be lost in though too with that big of a f-[BEEP!]-ing forehead..." Jax rolled his eyes... 

   "Uh- damn... I could never let that slide..." I whisper.

   Theo grumbled and pulled his clown hat down so his forehead wouldn't be seen.

   "Y/n... I need to tell you something... I-I like you!" Theo blushed and looked up at me... 

   I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I CRINGED IN A MILLISECOND- OMG THIS BOIIII HAD THE FUCKING AUDACITY!! I could tell everyone around us cringed.

   "Uhhhh... what?" I say, I'm so confused "I-I'm sorry rumpelstiltskin in a clown suit... but I don't feel the same..."

   "Oh..." He lets go of me and pushes me "So thats how you wanna play? YOU CHOOSE THE BUNNY OVER ME?!?" 

   "THATS LITERALLY NOT WHAT I SAID!! PLUS! I MET YOU, LIKE, TWO DAYS AGO!!" I say, "But! If I had to pick, I WOULD choose Jax" 

   I could see Jax blush in the corner of my eye but he kept his mouth shut, which I'm glad for because that would've been embarrassing if he said something.

   Theodore becomes furious... then, we see black sparks forming around him... he's abstracting...

   "About time!" Jax added, he should not have said that because Theo is now huge and have colorful eyes all around his body...

   Abstracted Theo tries to stomp on Jax but he quickly moved out of the way. "Hah! Too slow, ya dumb-[BOING!]!" Jax flipped him off, smirking.

   Before it got any worse, Caine appeared. "Woah! Theodore abstracted!" Then, he sent him down to the cellar in no time. 

   I sigh in relief, 

   "Ughh.. gosh, he was such a pain in the a-[BEEP!]..." Jax says, shaking his head. 

   "I cant believe i'm saying this, but i agree..." I say, then i can see Ragatha looking gloomy In the corner of my eye. I walk up to her.

   "Hey, its okay Ragatha... he wasn't for you anyway..." I assure her, she looked at me and softly smiled, nodding her head. 

   "Yeah... Your probably right..." she said. I really don't know what this girlie saw in him tbh...

.

.

.

.

   Earlier in the day, its like we just forgot about Theodore... anyway, I caught the magic wishing fairy [caine] flying around the circus,

   "Oh! Hey, Caine!" I say, looking up at him. He looks down at me.

   "Hello, Y/n! What is it?" He says, flying down to me.

   I put on my puppy-dog eyes... "Can I have anime posters and a giant library in my room?" I beg.

   he sighs and teleports us to my room. "Where?" He asked, I pointed at a plain wall in my room, 

   "Okay! So, anime posters go there! and the library goes there!" I say, He snaps her fingers and it looks like my room just got a glow up.

   "WOAH!!" THANK YOU SO MUCH CAINE!!" I say, checking out the books. 

   "Your very welcome, Y/n!" as he was about to go, I called after him. "WAIT! can I pwease have F/f??🥺" [f/f = favorite food]

   "Fiiine..." then, a bowl of f/f pops onto my arms. "Yay! Thats all, Thanks!" 

   Then, at a blink of an eye, he was gone. but... he forgot the spoon. "W-wha.. wheres the spoon?" I didn't want to burden Caine anymore so I just let it slide.

   I leave my room and knock on Jax's door, hoping he has some spoons. which is weird now that I think about it, why would he have spoons? anyway.

   He's not answering his door.. maybe hes not in there...

   "Yes?" Jax says from behind me. 

   "AHH!" I scream and turn around. "Oh! Jax... I was wondering if you had a spoon..."

   Then, Zooble comes out of their room, "Hi Zooble!" I say, they poorly wave back. Me and Jax walk up to them.

   "Anyways, Y/n, you said you needed a spoon ?" He said, I nodded.

   He smirked and pulled out the biggest spoon I've ever seen in my life... "W-WHAT THE F... I-I CANT FIT THIS IN MY MOUTH!!" I yell at him. [y'all, don't say it in the comments...💀]

[Hey guys, should I make an angst chapter? its not really my thing but I'll do it if y'all like it!]

   - Caramel