Chap 13, Welcome! part 2

Caine and the clown boy come back, The clown looks like he was going to puke from all that teleporting at stuff.

   "So, clown boy, Do you have a name?" Caine asks. the clown thinks and the shakes his head 'no'.

   "Thats alright! lets get the name picker!" Caine summons the giant name picker... 

   I look up and its going to fall right on top of me... its falling really fast too...

   "H-HOLY S-" I was too slow to react and I thought I was a goner until... someone yanks my arm, moving me out of the way.

   The giant thingy almost nearly KILLED me! it slammed on the floor as soon as I was saved... I look up to see who saved me and... 

   THAT FUCKING PURPLE BUNNY!!

   "Watch out." Jax said, sounding bored, like he saves me everyday. I blush in embarrassment... damn... how many times has he saved me??

   "Whoopsie! Sorry Y/n!" Caine apologizes for almost killing me... I nod, meaning its fine. Caine then proceeded to pick a name for the clown boy. The name 'Theodore' came up.

   "How about 'Theodore'?" Caine asks, The clown boy nods. "Um, sure I guess..."

   "Cute! That name suits you" Ragatha smiles, Theodore blushes a little. I noticed that and I automatically ship it now.

   "Anyway, Clown boy, how about I show you your room?" Jax offered Theodore... thats odd... he usually doesn't do that... maybe he's trying to actually make a friend?

   Theodore agrees and follows Jax to the rooms. I watch as they leave.

.

.

.

.

**[Jax's POV]**

   I'm walking this kid to his room, his outfit is dumb... a clown... "So, Theodore was it?" I ask.

   Before he was going to answer, I side-eye him. "Why did you go in Y/n's room?"

   "Oh, yeah... i-i didn't know, are y-you two a thing or something?" He asks. stupid ass kid... heat rushes to my face.

    "No. That's dumb." I say, turning my head away. we arrive at his room... right next to mine, my eye twitches.

   "This is your room" I point at the door with his face on it. Theodore opens the door, his room is pretty basic. [like literally, look up 'basic room' on Google and that's what it will look like]

   "Oh, its nice I guess..." He says, looking around. I roll my eyes.

   "Yeah, yeah, alright kid, listen here... Y/n... Don't be around them too much..." I say, walking towards him, I was trying to scare him but then, he gave me this look... like he was annoyed.

   Theodore rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah? Whys that? I bet you haven't even confessed to them yet." [CLAP BACK THEO!! 🗣CLAP BACK]

   This surprised me... I was wrong about this kid, he's not scared at all. "Wha- I DONT LIKE THEM" a red hue appears on my face.

   he didn't believe me, "You can't claim them, Jax." Theodore says, walking towards me now. wait... how the hell did he know my name?? I am absolutely shocked. 

   Theodore bumps shoulders with me and walks past me, leaving the room. [YOU ATE THAT THEODORE]

.

.

.

.

**[Y/n's POV]**

   I see Theodore walking back to us, but I don't see Jax... hmm, 

   "Hello, Theo!" I smile, I'm sitting on the stage. he smiles, he looks back somewhere and sits next to me.

   "Hey, Y/n" Theodore greets me back, "Wheres Jax?" I ask. "He's coming soon, he just needed something from his room." 

**[Jax's POV]**

   I swear, everybody is trying to become Y/n's 1 friend... I'm watching Y/n and Theodore, I'm hiding behind a wall, peeping my head. [JAX PLEASE STOP WITH THE STALKING-]

   Theodore looks back at me and smirks, he sits next to Y/n... he's trying to piss me off... that fucking asshole...

   "Jax? What are you doing?" "AH!-" startled, I yell and turn around. Kinger asked me what I was doing... 

   "Nothing..." I cross my arms and walk over to the stage. Kinger follows me, "Are you sure? Because it looked like you were stal-" "BE QUIET!" I cover his non-existent mouth.

   Y/n looks over to me, she confusingly tilts her head. "Huh? Jax? what are you doing?" 

   I stutter, "Uh, n-nothing!" I take my hand off Kinger's face, he shoots me the side-eye. I go to sit next to them, Theodore frowns a little. "Kinger was just yapping about random stuff again" 

   "Y/n, I'm sorry but I have to do this..." I say, They look confused. "Huh? do what?" 

   "LOOK! ITS A NEW PERSON!!" I say, pointing a different way, 

   "WHERE??!??!" They look the other way... hehe...

   I grab their chin and rizz them up... "Ayo... Treat me like white tees..." 

   Y/n is absolutely flabbergasted... their face: 😨. 

   Theodore looks jealous...

   BUT I SUCCEEDED!! 

   "W-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?" They blush madly and slap me... I may have won the battle but I lost the war... oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

.

.

[IM SORRY this chapter is really short, what do you guys think about Theodore? plz vote and put this in your library! LMAO I'm acting like I didn't write anything weird...]

   - Caramel