Chap 2, So... I'm stuck here?...

I just kept following Jax and Zooble to this "Caine" person, they literally kept arguing it was SO annoying. Anyway, we arrived at a stage? Jax then sat on the stage.

   "So.... How do we get Caine now?" Jax asked, tilting his head.

   "This was YOUR idea, dumb- **[BEEP!!]**" Zooble rolled their eyes, Jax shrugged.

   "Okay then, i'm just gonna yell his name!" Jax took a really big breath before screaming "CA-" Then, a weird ass thing pops out of nowhere in front of us, it has eyes in its goddamn teeth. HUH??

   "You called?" The thing with eyes in his head said. Jax said yes, He told the flying person that he found the newest character and pointed at ME. The jaw with eyeballs looked at me. "Ah! Why hello newcomer!"

   "Where am I! How do I get out?!" I scream at him, "Pleaseee let me go homeee!!" 

  Caine shakes his head, "You, my friend, stumbled into an incredible world OF WONDERS!" he says, though I can't tell if he's smiling or not... "Where anything can happen!"

   "Um, what. O_O"

   "Hey! Let's gather all the members!" And at the snap of his fingers, 4 more people get teleported here. one is a jester looking girl, another is a doll? puppet? the other is a red ribbon with a mask, the last one is a king chess piece wrapped up in a purple robe thing. They all exclaim out of surprise and land on the floor. The red ribbon person had dropped their happy mask, so now they were sad :(

    "w-what the **[BANG!]**? there's more??" I whisper to myself, looking at all of them.

   "Oh, Hello!" The doll with red hair that reminded me of wendy's waved at me, She walked over to me. "I'm Ragatha, and that's Jax, Zooble, Caine, Gangle, Kinger and Pomni!" She explained, smiling sweetly.

   The jester girl named Pomni was looking at me sympathetically, probably feeling bad for me... A part of me knew that she had been through this before.

   "U-Um, okay... well, hi I guess... So, how do I exit the g-game??" I ask, They all looked off nervously... I don't think I'm getting out of here ANY TIME SOON. 

   Pomni sighed, "I-I'm sorry... but... P-Please don't freak out but, You... C-Cant..." She stuttered, looking down sadly, not wanting to see my expression. 

   My face fr fr: 😨 ('◉⌓◉')

   I definitely freaked out... "WHAT!?!>!?!??!?" Gangle covered her ears from me yelling. I literally wanted to cry. but, nothing would come out of my eyes... 

   "Hey, your alright, short-stuff! you'll live... its not the end of the world!" Jax roughly patted me on the back and looked down at me, smiling... *WOAH* ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

   "Anyways! Do you perhaps remember your name?" Caine asked me, I literally had a crisis in my head. 

   "n-no..." I say quietly... Pomni walked over to me, she was my height.

   "Its a-alright! I didn't either..." Pomni fake smiled and put her hand on my shoulder before taking it off.

   "That's A-OKAY!!" Caine, put his arms up, swinging his cane. "Lets pick one! anyone have any ideas?" Caine pointed at the crew. Gangle, Jax and Ragatha had their hands up.

   "U-Um, H-How about Charlotte?" Gangle nervously requested, sniffling.

   "Or! How about Alice?" Ragatha smiled, putting her hand down.

   "No! Y'all have HORRIBLE name choices, Their name is now Y/n!" Jax smirked and WINKED AT ME?!? UHMM WHAT.

   "Those all sound great, but lets ask them!" Caine turned to me, "Well, What do you think? Charlotte, Alice or Y/n?" Caine was gradually getting closer to me for some reason, probably pushing me to pick a name.

   "Um, Y-Y/n sounds nice I guess?..." I shrug, still not getting over the fact that I am trapped in a digital game with other people that somehow don't seem to give a shit.

   "Alrighty then! its settled. Welcome home, Y/n!" I know Ragatha is trying to be welcoming... but the fact that I am forever STUCK in a VR video game is crazy 🤯 I cant help but feel like a there's a giant hole in my stomach...

   "Shall we show you your room?" Pomni smiled ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ, Ragatha and Pomni came around me, looking like they wanted to guide me to my room.

   I slowly nod, "Sure..." We start walking away from the stage until we hear a *'Wait!'* behind us... 

.

.

.

.

[Heres a bit of Cyn for ya! I wonder who said 'wait!' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯] 

    - Caramel