Chap 19, COOKING w/ JAX & RAGATHA, part 2

[literally Theo ⬆...sorry lmao]

   I yelled at Jax to put the frosting down, Caine came over to our kitchen. "Are your cupcakes ready?" He asked. 

   "Yes! take any!" Ragatha smiled, Caine nodded and took a cupcake. 

   Caine was ABOUT to eat it until... Bubble popped out of nowhere and ate it in front of his face.

   "Wha- YOU PARASITE!!" Caine popped bubble, He sighed and took another cupcake. Caine nodded his head in delight. 

   "Mm! Delicious! now, i'll go check up on the other team!" And with that, Caine was gone. 

   I sigh in relief and turn to the cupcake... hm, I want one... I took the cupcake that had my name on it and was about to eat it until Jax yanked it out of my hand.

   "Nuh-uh! Eat this one!" Jax grinned and handed me the cupcake that had HIS name on it. I looked at him confusingly and shrugged, I was about to eat it... but... what if he had put something in it?...

   "Um, Did you put anything in it?" I question, Jax shakes his head. "Nope!" He said.

   I hesitated before taking a bite, he watches me eat it. I'm pretty sure he did something to it... Wait a second... its actually good! "Mmm! This is good! what did you put in it?" I ask

   "My secret sauce..." 

**[JK JK JK]**

   "Oh Nothing... its just a secret recipe!" He winked at me, I looked in the center of the cupcake and there was a cute little red heart in it... Aw.. that's cute, I felt my heart flutter.

   Caine comes back and we're teleported back to the stage, He was going to announce the winners for the baking contest. 

   "The winners for the baking contest IS!!! RAGATHA'S TEAM!!!" Caine yelled, 

   "yay..." Me and Jax said at the same time, with no enthusiasm at all whatsoever. Ragatha seems like shes the only one that's happy. 

   the other team [Pomni, Gangle and Kinger] claps for us.

   "So, Do we get a prize or what?" Jax asked, putting his hands behind his head. "Yes, you do!" Caine said, swinging his cane around. 

   Then, wrapped boxes teleported in our hands. "Oh! Can we open it?" I ask, Caine nods. I slowly pull the ribbon and inside the box is a new f/c Hammer, "Sweet!" I say.

   I tried swinging the Hammer at Jax but he dodged. He opens his present while I watch, Inside the present is a blue bowling ball... "Caine? can I get a new present? I have hundreds of these.." "NOPE!"

   Next is Ragatha, She happily opens her present and inside is a sewing kit. I think she likes it because her face forms a happy smile. "Thank you, Caine!" She thanked him.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 💜 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

~..*Ɛ💜3*..~

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚💜˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

..·:*¨¨* ≈💜≈ *¨¨*:·..

[Sorry this one is so short! I really need to get better at angsts so maybe the next chapter will be an angst? ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ I have the perfect idea for one! anyway, so you guys soon! byee!!]

   - Caramel

W-Where am I...? (Jax X Reader obviously)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें