Chap 21, Oujia board, Part 1

**[Jax's POV]**

   The night we confessed to each other was perfect. I wanted to stay in that moment forever, the fact that I hugged Y/n makes my stomach flutter, 

   Y/n is perfect in every single way, the way they laugh, the way they walk, the way they smile. what ever they do... its picturesque!

   here we are again... I'm watching Y/n talk to Ragatha and Pomni. they are sitting on the stage, laughing at stuff. 

   I'm literally hiding behind the wall again, I'm getting Deja Vu, because I swear i've been here before. 

   you could probably call me a stalker, but I call myself a Watcher. I'm not harming anyone, right? hehehehe... they're so hot... 

   I clear my throat and make my way over there. 

   "Why hello, short people" I smirk, sitting next to Y/n.

   "Oh! Jax! Y/n was just telling us about their crazy dream about-" Pomni says but Y/n cuts them off by covering her mouth, "SHHH!! HEY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL!" Y/n immediately lets go of her.

[btw guys, Pomni doesn't like being touched]

   I chuckle, "What? What was she dream about?" I ask, leaning into them. They blush and turn  away. "It was nothing!" They say.

   "Hm, I think I know what the dream was about... Was I in the dream?" I smirk. 

   Y/n shyly nods.

   "Did I hug you in that dream?" 

   Y/n nods again, "W-wait, how did you know?"

   "Did I tell you that I loved you~?" I lean in closer to them, they start blushing and the others 'ooh'

   "What the heck? h-how do you know??" They stutter, slightly pushing me away. I chuckled. "Well, Would you like to know something?... That wasn't a dream, Sweetheart~"

[HELPPP]

   Ragatha and Pomni's eyes widen and they gasp loudly, I can hear them whispering to each other. Y/n blinks and puts their hand over their mouth, scooting away. 

   "Wait.. if that wasn't a dream... IT WAS REAL?! YOU ACTUALLY LIKE ME??" They scream. I laughed. "Maybe~" I smirk,

   Then, Pomni whispers something to Y/n and they smile, "Huh? What are you guys talking about?" I ask, leaning in to hear.

   "OH MY GOD! LOOK! THEY'RE KISSING!!" Y/n points, "WHERE??" Then, they grabbed my chin and 'rizz me up' I turn my head and look at them, blushing. "W-what the!?" I blush and slap their hand away, scooting away.

   Pomni, Ragatha and Y/n burst out laughing while i just sit there, embarrassed.

【☆】★【☆】

【☆】★【☆】

【☆】★【☆】

【☆】★【☆】

   Later on in the day, Y/n had found a ouija board in kaufmo's room, even though they were not supposed to go in there. 

   They told Me, Pomni and Ragatha to meet up in her room to try it. The two girls seemed skeptical about it but they still went.

   Y/n made us sit in a circle and they dimmed the lights in their room, they put candles everywhere for the scene. Just to annoy them, I moved closer to them. 

   They eyed me but I don't think they minded... 

**[Y/n's POV]**

   "Okay everyone! put your fingers on the arrow thingamajig!" I say, everyone follows my rules. "So, Lets ask a simple question... 'Are you here'?" I ask. I can see Pomni and Ragatha.. they look absolutely terrified.

   Then, The arrow thing starts moving, I'm not moving it at all! "Woah... Jax! Are you moving it?!" I yelled, 

   "No! I'm not! Seriously!" He said, he's smile is gone... I think he's telling the truth. it cant be Ragatha or Pomni who's is moving it...

   It started spelling "Y-E-S"... Ragatha yelped, "C-Can I take my hand back now??" She whimpered. 

   "Sorry, Ragatha! Just a little longer!" I say, "What is your name?" I ask the board.

.

.

.

.

"K-A-U-F-M-O"

   Then, Ragatha starts screaming and takes her hand back! "Wha... isn't that your abstracted clown friend?..." I turn to Jax... He nods sheepishly.

   "Well then.. this oughta be fun..." I say...

[IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONGG AAAA I PROMISE IM BACK NOW!! This chap is short, sorry about that! thank you all for waiting!]

   - Caramel