Chap 14, Heart shaped stars🌌💛

[Okay, first of all, I'm hearing a lot of people saying that people are stealing their stories and putting it on websites... WHAT!!??! SERIOUSLY!??! People these days! Please stop doing this stuff. people work hard, alr? if you guys see anybody stealing my story, 🥺 please, I'm begging you, please tell me]

**[Y/n's POV]**

   I looked to see where the new person was, there was nobody... then, I feel a hand ✨ CARESS ✨ my chin... Jax makes me look his way, smirking at me...

   "WHA- WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??!?!" I say, blushing madly. I wanted to take out my hammer but that wasn't needed, I slap him. "Hmph!"

   He rubs his cheek, a red hue comes across his cheek [PAIN KINK ALERT!!1!!!!!11!!!11! 😨]

   Then, Bubble comes out of nowhere, and says "THE RIZZLER!!

.

.

.

.

   Anyway, Me and Theodore are now hanging out by the Digital lake. I find a digital rock and throw it across the lake, skipping the rock.

   "Y/n? Does... Does Jax ever annoy you?..." Theo asks out of the blue, I think for a while... 

   "Uhm, yeah, sometimes..." I shrug, trying to find another rock. 

   "Hey guys!" Kinger walks towards us, "We were looking for you guys" he said. I greeted him back. I don't think he saw the lake because he just kept walking.

   He just kept walking... and kept walking until he eventually fell into the lake... he gurgled water, making a 'brbbrgrrgrbgrbrgrbrgrg' sound. 

   "Uh, I-is he okay??" Theodore asks worryingly. Gangle arrives, "Dont worry, he's fine!" She smiled, watching him drown... uhhh...

   "Yup! He's good! Bye, Kinger!!" I smile, waving goodbye to him as he sank farther into the lake [hes not dead btw]

   [In this world, the moon and sun move quickly, kinda like adopt me, y'know?]

   Then, the sun quickly went down and it turned night. "Oh! I forgot to do something! Bye guys!" Gangle waved and ran back in the circus tent.

   I waved goodbye and watched the stars, listening to the sounds of the digital lake. An idea comes in my mind. 

   "Oh! Theo, we should go on top of the tent to get a better look at the stars!" I say, pointing at the top of the tent.

   "Um, sure... but, how?" Theo questions. I summon my hammer and hit a tree down, I hit the tree enough to position it so its perfect to climb up. 

   "like this!" I smile, climbing up the tree. I stick out my hand, offering to help Theo. He blushes a bit and take my hand. I help him up and we lay on top of the tent. 

[you know? like laying on the roof of a house to watch stars]

   A bit of silence... its not awkward because I'm too busy watching the digital stars glimmer...

   Few minutes pass, "Hey, Y/n? I'll be right back, okay?" Theodore say, I nod and he leaves, climbing down the tree.

   Theodore goes to do his own thing and its now silent. Then, I hear rustling behind me. I get up and look back.

   "Oh, Hey Jax" I say, laying on my back again to look at the stars. 

   "Hey, Y/n" He says, sitting next to me... Then, I see a heart constellation in the sky...

[BTW, Caine has control over the whole digital circus

[BTW, Caine has control over the whole digital circus... even the stars...  CURSE YOU, CAINE!!]

   "Look, A heart constellation..." I point at it, Jax looks at it and nods, "uh, cool..." He says, blushing a little, he rubbed the back of his head.

.

.

awkward...

.

.

   "So, uhh, How do you like your new boyfriend?" Jax asks, out of the blue. I think he's mocking me...

   "What?" I snap my head at him.

   "Oh- nothing..." He crossed his arms and looked back at the night sky...

   "... Jax? Are... are you jealous?..." I quietly ask... "Me and Theo are just friends..."

   "So now you have a nickname for him?" He rolled his eyes.

   "Um... Why are you mad?" I say, this is not like him at all, but I cant really be talking because i've only been in this Circus for a couple months... 

   but still, why is he so mad? me and Jax have never dated before so, whats wrong with him?

   "I'm not mad." Jax blankly said.

   "Yes you are, your showing attitude, mister" i say with a hint of playfulness. He side-eyes me and chuckles a bit. 

   "Yeah, Yeah... alright...." He smiles and puts his hands behind his head, looking up at the stars.

   "But, were you jealous, though?... I dont judge, y'know^^"

   "Um, just... a little bit..." He hesitated to answer.

   "Hm" I was kinda surprised he would actually tell me. by the way, I wonder where Theodore went, where is that clown?

   A few more minutes pass by and we hear some... really... weird sounds...

   "Huh? can you hear that?" I say, looking around to find the noise. 

   "Uhhh, yup, look up there" Jax pointed at the moon... oh dear... Caine and the moon are... uh... doing something... they're definitely not hugging...

   I turned my head and my face was literally the picture up there ⬆. Jax sees my face and laughs. 

   He takes my hand, "Come on, lets go back inside so they can have their fun" He leads me back into the circus tent.

**[Theodore's POV]**

   I was gone for 5 minutes and this PERIWINKLE bunny already stole my spot. I WAS going to join but then, I saw that Y/n was really happy and laughing.

   So, I just left...

[As you should, Theodore, fuck you. anyway, do you guys think Beelzebub from hb is pretty? shes so pretty. please tell me if I made a spelling mistake or didn't put They/them. PLUS THANK YOU FOR 10K READSSSS FGHUYGTRECFGVHNJIBYTFDR$RTFY]

   - Caramel