Chap 18, COOKING w/ JAX & RAGATHA, part 1

[sorry about the popee picture]

   New day, New start! I was having a fish contest with Kinger in my room, we had to count as many clown fish as we could see and whoever counted the most would win.

   "I FOUND 23!!" I scream, watching my aquarium window very intensely...

   "WHAT?! HOW?!? I ONLY FOUND 21!!" Kinger said, I chuckled. 

   I was winning until there was a loud boom at my door, me and kinger scream from the loud noise. 

   By door gets busted down by a bomb and there the culprit was... Jax, bombs in hand, was grinning widely. 

   "WHA- JAX!!! my door! Y-You blew up my door?!?" I say, putting my hands on my head. 

   Kinger was frozen in surprise... "Uhh.. Kinger? ya gud?" I snap my fingers in front of his chess piece face. he took 15 seconds to turn back to normal. "Oh! Y/n! OH!! YOUR DOOR IS DECIMATED!!" he screamed, 

   "Uhh, yeah... that happened, like, 30 seconds ago... uh, are your reactions slow or something?" I ask.

   "Anyway... Caine wants everyone to meet in the stage, so lets get going..." Jax said and I followed him out the door while Kinger took his time exiting my room.

   Then, Jax throws a bomb at Gangle's door to wake her up. I hear Gangle scream and her door is destroyed by the bomb...

   "Ugh, Jax... you didn't need to do that, you could've told me to knock on her door..." I say, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

   "Where's the fun in that?" He chuckled and walked like a model. 

   Gangle follows us and walks with Kinger, I turn back to face her. "Hey, Gangle you goo-" I was about to ask Gangle if she was okay but then Jax grabbed my face and forced me to look at him.

   "Don't look at her, shes fine... Look at me~" He said, rizzing me up. I hear Gangle gasp behind me.

   "UGH!! STOP DOING THAT TO ME!!" I rip his hand off my face, my heart flutters and I look at the ground, blushing. 

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 💜 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

~..*Ɛ💜3*..~

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚💜˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

..·:*¨¨* ≈💜≈ *¨¨*:·..

We walked to the stage and everyone else was there. Caine flies towards me, "Aha! Good afternoon, Y/n! We have a very special adventure today! Today, WE ARE GOING TO BE COOKING!!!"

   My eyes widened... the last time I tried to cook, I almost burned my house down... anyways, "Oh! G-Great..." I say nervously. 

   Ragatha, Pomni and Zooble join us, "Whats wrong, Y/n?" Pomni asks.

   "Nothin, they're just bad at cooking!" Jax sneered, putting his arm on my head and leaning on my head, I roll my eyes.

   "Lets get to the kitchen!" Caine says and snaps his fingers, we are teleported behind a countertop [like in the cooking shows] in a kitchen and me, Jax and Ragatha are in chef outfits. 

   the others probably went in their own groups, Caine announced the rules. the rules were you have to make cupcakes CORRECTLY, bonus points! they must taste good...

   "WHAT!?!? NO!!! I HAVE JAX ON MY TEAM! HE'S GOING TO MESS EVERYTHING UP!!" I say, grabbing my hair.

   "That's crazy talk! I would never!" Jax smirks and Ragatha looks even more disappointed to be putting up with a group that always fights. [she'll probably abstract in the middle of the game/j]

[YALL MY COUSINS ARE FIGHTING RN OMG THEY ARE FUCKING CRYING OMFGGGG]

   Ragatha sighs and goes to get the flour, sugar and stuff while me and Jax continue arguing.

   "What are you talking about!??! YOU LITERALLY BROKE MY DOOR!!" I yell, chuckling. this argument is actually amusing.

   "Oh yeah... that wasn't me... :)" Jax lied. I face-palmed, "OMG- THAT WAS YOU!! I SAW YOUR UGLY ASS PINK OVERALLS AND YOUR YELLOW ASS TEETH"

   He dramatically gasped, "How dare you!! I literally-"

**[Ragatha's POV]**

   I'm looking in the closet for the flour, sugar, eggs and all the good stuff. Jax and Y/n are acting like old married couples, except, they're arguing over the dumbest things...

   yeah, its cute and all but PLEASE!!! for 5 minutes! Stop FIGHTING. anyway, I found the ingredients and I'm now heading back to the kitchen and...

   "WHA- JAX!! Y/N!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KITCHEN!??!?" I scream, dropping all the ingredients and putting my hand on my head.

   they both stare at me, "Uh oh..." I hear Jax whisper. it literally looks like they played baseball with a hammer and bowling ball. 

   the kitchen was absolutely destroyed... "uh... its alright! just call Caine?..." Y/n suggested, shrugging nervously. 

   I sighed, that was the only option... "Fine... CAINE!!!" I yelled.

   Caine teleports, "Yes?" he asks and looked around "Oh..." he sighed and snapped his fingers. the room went back to normal...

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 💜 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

~..*Ɛ💜3*..~

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚💜˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

..·:*¨¨* ≈💜≈ *¨¨*:·..

**[Y/n's POV]**

   We finally started making the cupcakes after several arguments with Jax... Ragatha did most of the work because I didnt know how to cook. [Nor did Jax] 

   Jax cracked the eggs, he messed up a few times... bro wasted, like, 5 eggs...

   I was stirring the cupcake batter, "You can pour it into the molds now" Ragatha told me and I followed. I carefully poured the batter in the cupcake molds/tray.

   "Oh! Jax, Did you heat the oven like Ragatha asked you?" I ask him, He pauses what his doing and thinks for a moment... 

   "Uhh, no..." He nervously rubs the back of his head. Me and Ragatha sigh. "Ughh! Be so for real!" I face-palmed, smh.

   "I wonder how the other team is doing..." I say, putting the tray/molds of cupcake batter down on the table. Ragatha pats my back.

   "Hey, its going to be alright!" She softly smiled at me, Ragatha walked over to the oven and heated it up. 

   After the minutes pass, I tell Jax to put the cupcakes in the oven...

   15 minutes passed and Ragatha took the cupcakes out of the oven. there are f/f [favorite flavor] cupcakes! yum!

   Ragatha put icing on one cupcake and drew her face on it and also spelled her name, I also did that too and so did Jax.

   "Done! it looks good guys!" Ragatha smiles and puts the icing down, looking at the cupcakes. 

   in the corner of my eye, I see Jax stuffing his face with the icing... that purple bastard... "HEY! JAX! WE MIGHT NEED THAT FOR LATER!!" I yell at him.

[this one will be a cliffhanger! I don't really have anything to write anymore so.. please put this in your library and vote if you want! BYEEE!!]

   - Caramel