**[Behind the scenes! +HCS]**

This will be a special type of thing, first of all. TYSM FOR 1.5k READS!!! AHHH! TYSM! I'm supposed to do homework rn but I dont wanna lmao. now, without further ado, Lets get this BTS rolling!!

.

.

.

.

   ~After the fight scene, Jax said I ACTUALLY hit his arm with the hammer and it felt like his got arm cut off because I'm strong like that 💅 I apologized profusely.

   ~In my opinion, Ragatha is basically the same on and off camera. though, off camera, she can be a little clumsy. 

   ~Ragatha has tripped over the wires on the ground PLENTY of time before, I couldn't help but laugh every time she did it.

   ~On camera, Zooble may act mean. but I swear, off camera, she is the nicest being in the world! 

   ~One time, Gangle dared me to ask Zooble for 100$ AND SHE ACTUALLY GAVE ME 100$ I obviously immediately gave it back. but I was hella surprised...

   ~Okay, tbh... Jax is the same person on and off camera... One time I was eating an apple on break, I was also reading a book in the other hand and the second I looked at my book, my apple was completely GONE! I looked back and Jax was eating my apple... 

   ~Kinger is actually really smart and loves chess off camera, One time he battled me in a chess game, I wasn't the greatest but I agreed. he beat me in 3 minutes...

   ~Gangle off camera is a little different, At times she can be a LITTLE BIT sassy but it's not my story to tell. 

   ~Ragatha is probably the one that makes the most mistakes on set. she doesn't stutter or anything. she just always trips or drops things on set. 

   ~We actually had to do the underwater scene UNDERWATER! PS the shark was real... 

   ~I might've hit myself with the hammer in the face before... I was being clumsy...

   ~Kinger fell off the stage one time off camera... I was crying literal tears that day [from laughing]

   ~One time on set, Me and Jax had some time to spare so we played red light, green light, I was counting... let me just tell you it only took 8 seconds until the game was done...

   [Hope you liked this mini post!]

   - Caramel