Chap 12, Welcome! part 1

Everytime I sleep, I get those weird dreams. I want them to stop but I have no control over them. 

   Its been a few weeks and I get them every night. its getting annoying. So! I just don't sleep! I don't really need to sleep, so it wont be a problem.

   The only problem is JAX. I swear to God... Jax... is SO ANNOYING!

   Anyway, I'm doing this stupid adventure with Ragatha Gangle and Pomni.

   We are outside the circus tent. Caine said he hid 12 Pomni plushies outside, he had split us up into groups. Caine said that if we find all 12 plushies, he will grant us a **POSSIBLE** wish. 

   "I don't see any..." I say, looking around for a miniature sized Pomni, stepping on the digital grass.

   "Yeah, me too..." Gangle adds, looking around.

   "Hey! Look here!" an annoying voice says from behind us. I sigh, knowing it already Jax. I turn around to Jax, Zooble and Kinger holding all 12 Pomni plushies.

   "Wha- HOW??" I quickly run around again to see if there and any left but nope, they were all in the other teams arms... "WAIT! T-Thats not fair! They have a Rabbit on their team!! Rabbits are fast!" I say as Caine appears.

   "Thanks, babes~" He winked at me while holding the plushies, almost bragging about them. 

   "WHAT-" Zooble questions, "WAIT, WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL THEM??!" 

   I blush in embarrassment and ball up my hands. "DONT. CALL. ME. THAT!!" I yelled, chasing after him as I summon my hammer. He laughs and runs away, throwing the plushies at me. 

   The others just watch us be children. Caine sighs and snaps his fingers, then, I feel something pull me apart from Jax and it sits me on the grass. I 'hmph' roll my eyes, Jax grins and flips me off. I snarl at him. [not furry]

.

.

.

.

   To think that Jax would wish for something that he actually needed... no, he wished for a Jax plushie... THIS DUDE WANTED A STUFFED TOY OF HIMSELF.

   I just stared at him in ✨ disbelief ✨ as he told Caine he wished for a stuffed toy of himself... I shake my head in disappointment. A plushie pops into his arms and he hugs it it... okay... ngl... now I want one too...

   Anyway, we go back inside the tent... but in the corner of my eye... I see something splashing in the digital lake... I turn around to get a better look at it... its nothing...

   "Huh... that was weird..." I say, rubbing my eyes. I turn back around and-

   "BOO!!" "AH!-" I jump back as Jax jumps at me and scares me, I sigh... "Ugh, get the F-[BOOM!] away from me..." I push him away and enter the circus tent [which is very small on the outside btw...]

   He snickers and follows me in, then he goes Infront of me and says "Ladies/gentlemens first~" I roll my eyes and push him out of the way.

   "Suit yourself!" Jax grinned and shrugged. going in the tent after me.

.

.

.

.

   As I walked back to my room, I noticed my door was open... "Ugh!! Jax if you-" I was about to finish my sentence before I see a person that I don't know in my room, staring at my aquarium...

   "W-Wha- Who are you?!" I yell, pointing at them. They get startled and quickly turn around. 

   "AH!" They back into the wall, scared. I bite my lip, regretting my choice to yell...

   "Uh.. hey... s-sorry... didn't mean to yell..." I say, slowly stepping closer to him. "You new here?"

   "Um, I guess?" He says, I smile and lead him out of my room. 

   "Great! Lets get you to Caine" I say, closing my door and LOCKING it.

   "Whose Caine? Where even am I?" The clown person freaks out. I shush them. 

   "Its alright! You got transported to a digital circus... and don't freak out... even though I know you will, you cant leave... trust me, ive tried." I smile softly. The clown looks at me in disbelief.

   "S-So... I can't leave AT ALL??" 

   "Uhh, no... sorry..." 

   "Is this a dream?" He asks, 

   "nope." I pinch his arm. 

   "OW!" he rubs his arm. "How long have you been here?" 

   "Um, a couple months now? the others have been here wayyy longer than I have, though." I says, talking while walking.

   "The others? Are there more people?" He tilts his head, he has a funny looking red nose like a clown would. he just looks like a regular clown.

   I smile, "Yup! They're awesome, they were super nice when I arrived. I think you'll get along with them. There's Ragatha, Gangle, Kinger, Pomni, Zooble, Caine and... and Jax..." I say, rolling my eyes as I say the purple rabbits name.

   As we arrive at the stage,  Caine flies over to me. 

   "Ah! I new member of the circus! Welcome!!" Caine welcomes him, then he asks all those things like 'whats your name?' or 'let me give you a tour' and stuff. 

   I smile and let Caine take over welcoming the newcomer. 

   I walk over to Pomni, I greet her. "We have a new member now, guess what girl?" I say, smirking at her.

   "Omigosh what gurl?" Pomni turn to face me, wanting to hear the news. [totally not giving Pomni my personality...]

   "Okay so, that new person, he was literally in my room. like, I don't even know how he got in there in the first place." I say.

   "Oh! really? He was just standing there in your room? don't you lock your door?"

   "Yeah! I do!"

   Then, Jax comes up to us. "that was my fault, I went into your room and forgot to close your door when I left! ahh, silly me..." He says, shaking his head.

   I frown, "...Of course it was you... I'm not surprised... you probably did that on purpose!" I say, crossing my arms. "The new person could've taken something from my room!" 

   "Oh? Are you saying you dont trust the new kid?" Jax smirks at me. Pomni is literally staring at us bicker at each other.

   "That's not what I'm saying! I-" I just didn't want to talk anymore. I summoned my hammer and tried to hit Jax with it.

   Jax, with his quick feet, jumped out of the way. "Ahh, so close! Try again, babes!" He teased.

   I groaned, "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" my hammer goes away and I give up trying. "Im soooo done with your games, rabbit..."

   [Done! sorry I took a while, I just watched the new spider-man movie, the one with Miguel and shit. it was really good. but they left it off with a cliffhanger. anyway, that's all! could you put this in your library and vote? thanks^^]

   - Caramel