Chap 22, Ouija board, part 2

"R-Ragatha!! Put your hand back!!" I say, she sheepishly looks around and slowly puts her hand back... 

   "You guys, this doesn't feel safe..." She says, "Oh, Its fine, Rags! Its not like a demon will pop out of nowhere!" Jax chuckled,

   Then, The board started shaking and we yanked our hands back, "W-What the f-[BONK]?!" Pomni screamed. 

   A yellow cone hat with a red ball on top started coming out of the board... as it came up and up, it revealed Kaufmo... 

   Ragatha and Jax started screaming because they were the only one who really knew him. Pomni and I came too late to even meet Kaufmo.

   "Q-Quiet down!..."  Kaufmo's ghost said, he was a bit transparent. We were backed up into a wall and Kaufmo started coming closer... "I'm not going to hurt you!"  he said, he actually seemed nice....

    "Are you 'Kaufmo'?" I say, looking skeptical... As the ghost was about the answer, Jax interrupted him. 

   "Yeah, yeah, that's Kaufmo. Now it's my turn to ask some questions! How many pickles can you stick up your a-" 

   "AH! We are NOT asking him that!" Ragatha put her hand on his mouth, covering it. Pomni sighed and face-palmed.

   "Kaufmo, Why did you abstract?..." Ragatha asks, ""Oh! And have you seen Theodore?" I ask. I hear Jax scoff as I say his name.

   "Okay, I abstracted because who even wants to stay in the amazing digital circus??" Kaufmo said, crossing his arms. "And no, I haven't seen your Theodore person you're talking about"

   Kaufmo floated around and suddenly he went back in the board, "Wha- Hey! Come back!" I say, but its too late.

   I sighed and said goodbye to the board... putting it away.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

   As the two girls left my room, I thought Jax was going to go too but he stayed in my room with me... 

   I smiled as he decided to stay, I put a record on my record player. the song was 'As the world caves in'

   As the song plays, I lie on my bed and stare at my clouds... I hear a thump next to me and Jax lays next to me.

   The clouds on my ceiling turn pink... representing our blushed faces... Jax turns to look at me, "You know I like ya, right?" 

   I scoffed jokingly, "Yeah, of course I know that..." I smiled. He rolled over to me, "What are you doing?" I chuckled.

   "Something I should've done a long time ago..." Jax got up from the bed and picked me up, it looked like I was 6 feet above the ground...

   Then, He plants a big ol kiss on me!! "ACK!! JAX!!" I blushed madly and he threw me back on the bed. He chuckled, wiping his mouth while blushing. 

   "I-I cannot believe you just did that..." I took my pillow and smashed my face into it...

   "It was on my bucket list" He said, smirking at me. 

(ngl, bluey is awesome, watch it. anyway, i'm KINDAAAA getting bored of this fanfic, but I thank you guys for actually reading this! Thank you so much! But, sadly this book might come to an end soon.)

   - Caramel