Chap 6, To my room...

I finally got up and exited the pool room, I was still soaking so I just went to my room. I showered [I really didn't need to] and changed into my pajamas, I looked out my aquarium window and... there he is... the Shark that attacked me and Jax...

   I stuck my tongue out at him and flipped him off, I saw him frown and swim away. I sigh and lay on my bed, staring at the clouds on my ceiling. 

   Today was a tiring day [although I don't need sleep in this world], I just wanted to lay down and relax in my new home... this is a weird place to call home.

   I get up, the moment needed something, so I looked through the box of records. One said 'Lofi', yeah sure, why not. 

   I put the record on the player and it starts playing Lofi beats. I softly smile and then go back to my bed, laying down. 

   The peace and quiet was ruined my a knock on the other side of the wall, that side was Jax's room... ugh... can't I catch a moment of peace? I get up and knock back on the wall. then I hear knocking noise at my door.

   I run and open it, I stare at Jax...

   "What do you want..." I snarled, looking up at him

   Jax pretends to act dramatically, putting a hand on his chest and gasping loudly.
   "Ya never said, 'Thank you'..." He smirked, leaning in.

   "Th-Thanks for saving me..." I mumble, looking down.

   He hums in satisfaction and pushes me to the side, I grunt, moving out of the way. Jax walked over to my aquarium window. 

   Then, the shark appears again, looking surprised to see Jax too. Jax frowns and flips him off too, I giggle in my head. the shark chomps his teeth and swims away.

   As Jax looks out my window, I sit on my bed, looking up at the clouds. I blink... and blink... and blink until I don't blink anymore and I fall asleep...

.

   I feel something shuffle next to me...

.

   They smell nice... 

.

   For once in 24 hours I feel comfortable...

.

   I like it here...

.

.

.

.

   I think I slept for awhile because EVERYONE was at the door, recording me... I was confused and then I turn around and FUCKING JAX WAS SLEEPING WITH ME.

   I blush madly and accidentally fall off the bed, exclaiming. "AH!-" I get back up and look at the others and then Jax's lazy ass on MY bed.

   "WHAT THE **[SPLAT!]**!?!" I yelled, I knew I should of closed the door... the others giggled and fled the scene.

   I was mortified... I grabbed Jax's shoulders and shook him awake.

   "H-huh? What??" Jax says with a sleepy face, looking around.

   "WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MY BED!?!?!?" I yelled, waving my hands everywhere.

   "Calm down, shortie... Plus, I was tired... I didn't wanna walk to my room" Jax says, slurring his words.

   "Wha- YOUR ROOM IS RIGHT NEXT TO MINEEEE!!" I say, my face is really red.

   He looks at me, "Why is your face so red??" Jax asks.

   "BECAUSE!! EVERYONE JUST SAW US SLEEPING TOGETHER!!!!" I yell, covering my face in embarrassment.

   Jax's face frfr: 😨

   "Yeah! See? thats the face I made when I saw them at the door watching us!! UGHHH!!" I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it... "Oh! And by the way, you take up all the blanket... I was shivering last night."

   Jax shrugged and helped me make my bed, I rolled my eyes and after we were done. we left the room, we were still walking together but we were 6 feet apart... we were still ememies...

.

.

.

.

   [Enemies to lovers<333 anyway its like 2 am where I'm at so i'll just give you this hope you like it! remember to put this in your library and vote! bye byeee, good night!]

   - Caramel