Chap 10, Halloween!

A few days pass and becoming boringgg, sure there's a few adventures here and there but I need something more!! something sweet... like Candy! Or something.

   In my room, I have a calender on my wall. It has been a while since I even glanced at it. 

   I got up from my bed and went to check what day it was. OMG! ITS HALLOWEEN!! My eyes widen in surprise and I quickly exit my room, I bang on Jax's door.

   "WAKE UP YOU D-[BONK!] S-[QUACK!]!!!" I menacingly smile as he tiredly opens his door, rubbing his eyes.

   "what do you want?..." He sighs, looking down at me. confused at why I'm so happy.

   "Guess what, Bugs Bunny? ITS HALLOWEEN!!!!" I scream, I probably woke everyone up. but its not like we all have routines or anything. 

   Jax impatiently looks around, expecting me to say more. "Okay?? so?" he says. I roll my eyes.

   "Soooo, Wanna dress up?" I smile again :3  

   Jax hesitates, "No." He says, then he tries to shut the door in my face. Then I summon my Hammer and put my hammer handle in between the door. I hear Jax groan in annoyance and open the door again. 

   "I was thinking about a Bugs Bunny costume-" I was interrupted by him chuckling. my hammer disintegrates.

   "Pfft- A Bugs Bunny costume?? That's dumb." Jax remarked. putting his hand on his hip, smirking at me.

   I tilt my head in confusion, "Huh?? No, no... The Bugs Bunny costume is for YOU!" I snicker. then I pull out a Bugs Bunny onesie from behind my back. Jax's smirk turns into a look of embarrassment.

   His face flushes and backs away, "W-WHA- NO WAY! IM NOT WEARING THAT!" Jax insisted. 

   I laugh and summon my hammer, I throw the onesie at him. "now, put it on and i'll be right outside the door. I'll give you 2 minutes to put it on, if you don't..." I hit the hammer into my palm, like how people do when they try to look cool.

   I then close the door so he can have his privacy.

.

.

.

.

   2 minutes pass and I knock on the door, he doesnt answer so I smash the door with my hammer. I smile at the broken door and look at him. 

   He's standing there, a red blush on his face from embarrassment. HE ACTUALLY PUT IT ON!! I squeal in excitement! "YAYYY!! you look great!" I try to put my arm around his shoulder but he's too tall. 

   He mumbles something I couldn't quite make out. I snickered and took his hand. I lead him to the stage, I kinda had to drag him cause he wasnt moving fast enough.

**[Jax's POV]**

   This bitch really made me put on a Bugs bunny costume. UGH! 

   "YAYYY!! you look great!" they smile, they tried to put their arm over my shoulder but I was too tall. 

   "I'm only doing this for you..." I mumble quietly, But they doesn't understand what I said, I'm glad they didn't. that would've been awkward... But its true, I am actually only doing this for them. and so they doesnt smash me into a pulp... [with the hammer]

   If Ragatha or Zooble asked me to dress up as this dumb shit, I wouldn't. but... for some reason... Y/n is different...

   **[me writing this mushy paragraph frfr]**

   **[sorry I had to, anyway.]**

.

.

.

.

   Y/n takes my hand which makes me blush a little but they don't see. 

**[Y/n's POV]**

   As I hold Jax's hand, dragging him to the stage to show the others. I instantly realize I was holding his HAND! I look back at him, I notice his blush. I immediately let go of his hand.

   We got to the stage and everyone looked at us. I do the meme to Jax.

   Jax blushes in embarrassment

   Jax blushes in embarrassment. he slaps my hand down. Ragatha and Gangle look at each other, trying their best to hold in their laughter. [Gangle got her happy mask fixed in the last chap]

   "Uh... I-Is that your Halloween costume?" Ragatha asks, trying to hold in her laughter.

   "No-" "YES! YES IT IS!!" I interrupt Jax, covering his mouth with my hand. I smirk at him.

   "They made me do it..." Jax rolled his eyes. I snicker.

   "What are you guys going to be?" I ask the others.

   "Hm, I haven't thought about it... Maybe Raggedy Ann?" Ragatha says, shrugging.

   Jax raises his eyebrow, "But you are." he said, I elbowed him to stop.

**[Ragatha's POV]**

   I can tell that Y/n has gotten a lot closer to Jax in the past few days, They act so comfortable with each other. Its cute... 

   But really, what has been on my mind is what in going to be for Halloween... I don't want to be anything extreme. so I might just be myself [Raggedy Ann lmao] and call it a day.

**[Y/n's POV]**

   As I talk to Gangle, she said she might be Ghostface. "Cute!" I smile. 

.

.

.

.

   [Anyway, that will be all for now. I just got home from trick or treating with my friends, YES I STILL DO THAT DONT HATE ME. what were you for Halloween? I was Tobi from Naruto. bYE!!]

   - Caramel