Chapter XVI: The Truth to Brutality

Ron's P.O.V.

     I was breathing deeply as every heartbeat I felt matched the dynamics of the steps I took  climbing up the bell tower. I knew i had a bullet wound, but I despised the pain and resisted it to venture to the villain who was shattering my memories, and my family. Arriving at the war-made scene at the roof, the monstrous woman held my sister in her arms, with the gun pointed my her head as the sounds of sirens drown the atmosphere with a sense of tingling terror. She had this ear-cathcing laugh that made me have goosebumps when she did. She turned to me as she negotiated uselessly with the police for nearly 10 minutes. Suddenly, I began shouting to her as I asked of her identity and her true intent on the attacks.

     "Start talking lady! I want your name and why are you here!!!" I was clenching my fists as she pointed the gun closer to Macey. Macey was crying as stood frozen amongst the arms of a cold-hearted villain. "Ha-ha-ha! My little Ronnie now has his own decisions eh?" I figured out the words she spilled as I was able to retrace some of my memories. It was that voice, that voice I kept hearing, the voice that filled tha air with bitterness when my "dad" died on that day.

     "M -- Mom??" I slowly replied to her as I blurted out the words that my mind thought of as she smiled that face. I clenchde my fists tighter as she made a gesture that my thoughts are correct. I made a step closer whilst pointing the gun to me this time. "But... How???" I was getting so curious on when she got released from the asylum and when she began doing things like these. She went in circles revolving around me as she returned the gun pointing to my poor sister.

     "Ron, Ron, Ron... Ahhh... The woman who escaped the asylum..." I was shocked, all these years of the missing person televised on TV, and it was my old mom all along. I should've known! She was getting into my nerves as she hit the barrel of the gun across Macey's face. "But why mom?! WHY!?!?" I was getting so agitated I wanted to lunge to her and take my sister on a rampage run as we escape her. "YOU LISTEN YOU LITTLE TERMITE! Your 'daddy' killed your daddy... And you were the reason why --" I cut her from speaking as lies continued spilling from her mouth.

     "NO! Dad tried to kill me so my REAL Daddy went by to save me from his monstrous ways!" She was getting really into my nerves as she had the guts to say it was my fault. My heart softened as I realized it was true, and I was in the edge of surrendering. "Yes, that's right, it was your damn fault all along... If it weren't for you, he would still be alive taking care of you and making a living for our family!" I was collapsing as she pouned my heart into pieces. My memories came for evidence supporting her stand as i just sat there in deception.

     "But he wasn't even my real father, and he even tried, to kill me..." I was getting weak enough as she still had the will to fight me through memories and vocabulary. "If you weren't such a disrespectful brat, he shouldn't have turned into this monster and at the time, not even kill you for your malicious actions!!!" I knew I was defeated, all along it was all my fault, I was the sole bad guy, I was the one that started it all... She handed me a gun as she told me to kill myself to end it all.

     "Ron! Brother! Nooo!!!" Macey was screaming in horror as she tried stopping me from doing it, but I knew that won't help. "I'm so sorry sis, but it's the right thing to do... It was my fault all along..." I put my fingers in the trigger as I told Macey I had to do this for my own good. She watched in horror as I slowly pulled the trigger...

♣A Memory That Will Reveal The Truth For The Next Chapter♣

     She may have gotten him... But are you sure she was telling the truth?

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Yeah! Chapter 16! :D Keep reading as you are shattered out of fake memories... Don't forget to leave a comment and vote for a change! ^^ :)