Chapter XIV: The Beggining of the End

February 10, 2015

Narrator's P.O.V.

     Just as everyone prepared for a big day, the couple were already missing each other since they were not allowed to see each other until the wedding march. Everyone put on their finest clothes that day. Every woman wore a extravagant gown as every man wore a matching tuxedo. What and elegant wedding it would be! Everyone was not only relatives of the House family, but also their friends. It was not only a day of union between two people, but it was Ronelle's 24th Birthday, a decade anniversary later after the tragedy.

     Just as they were preparing for the birthday-wedding, Nicole was preparing in her hideout. Later, she took out a black dress which she will wear for the occasion as she put on light make up for the event. Since the wedding had tight security, she disguised herself as an attendee of the ceremony. She sneaked passed behind them and began to take a closer look on the things she set-up carefully.

Nicole's P.O.V.

     I checked the bomb wirings as they seem to be more camouflaged after they have put on the decorations. When I knew almost all the people were here, I went to the back and took of my heels. I climbed the ladder where an accessible balcony to the cathedral hall was located. I put my heels back on as I uncovered my semi-auto rifle by the side. I loaded the gun as I heard the wedding march started. I watched Ron's pretty lady walk down the aisle as I was waiting for my moment of revenge. I never ate breakfast nor ate anything at all, for I was awaiting for this day to come. I snicked open a chocolate bar which I know will "purify" me as I roll my plans in motion. It was the day where I avenge the House Family... The day I will take revenge for ruining my life... And this day has only begun...

     Just as the Sarafina walked down the aisle, Nicole started to load her semi-automatic rifle with bullets. Later, Nicole rejuvenated for a while while waiting for the last part of the ceremony, the part after "You may now Kiss the Bride..."

♣A Flash That Will Change The Course Of Time In The Next Chapters♣

     She was going to do it... She was going to change the fate of a perfect family...She was going to shatter all the memories back to its mesmerized form...

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Quite short, but that's all for Chapter 14! Don't worry, it's not yet over... There will be bigger surprises near the end... xD Don't forget to vomment! (Comment and Vote)! XD