Epilogue: Memories Restored

Months after the infamous tragedy, the Johnson-House Marriage was pushed through on October 27, 2015, Macey's 8th Birthday. The powerful legacy of the family was able to recover from the deceiving memories that clashed onto their lives. They celebrate Macey's spectacular birthday as they rejoice the unstopped wedding of Ron and his lovely wife, Sarafina. Their legacy manages to live throughout the years, their lineage left a requiscent life as Ron was the chosen and the rightful person who sat as mayor of Saltwood City. At some brief moment in his life, he took another check-up on his head injury nearly after a decade. It was stated to have recovered well as he grew up and the conclusion for his hallucinations were not only those pictures he saw in his head, but actually ghosts of his dead, false father. In the deadlock of this treatise, the contemporary couple proudly present their twins to the world with awe... And from here, the family's circle revolves once more as... The Inceptions Were Forgotten, But The Memories Were Finally Unraveled...

                                                        -- THE END --
                                               "Memories Restored" 

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♣♠C♠♣H♣♠A♠♣R♣♠A♠♣C♣♠T♠♣E♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Ronelle Martin J. House - The main protagonist of the story who unraveled the mystery to his stolen memories. He's the long lost son of once separated Andrew and Kiara.
Nicole Caroline W. Rutherford - The antagonist of the series who seeked revenge for her ruined life as she blamed the House family for her broken life. She is the false step mother of Ron while being Richard's wife.
Andrew Nathaniel M. House - Ron's true father and the deuteragonist of the story. He is the CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment as being based on the true person. The love interest of Kiara whom he separated with years back before Ron was born, but eventually reunited with her.
Kiara Martina M. House - The deuteragonist of the story who we know as Ron's real mother. A biologist who had been living her life exiled from downtown.
Samantha Macey M. House - Ron's younger sister as being the second child of Andrew and Kiara.
Richard W. Rutherford - A mistakened antagonist who was later revealed to be innocent. Nicole's husband who was once caring and loving, until her wife forced him to take in hallucinating-hypnotic drugs. The next love interest of Kiara after her divorce from Andrew as well as being the mistakened biological father of his false son, Ron.
Sarafina Isabelle J. House - Ron's love interest known well for her near-death experience amidst their undying love for each other.

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

     That's all... The end for book 1... Please read the other books if you have time!  I just want to thank you guys for everything and bearing throughout the whole story. I have been trying hard to fit this book into 25 pages only... Thank you guys so much! If you don't understand the story, ask me to elaborate it for you. :)

♣ Stolen Memories Legacy 

     The Stolen Memories series is the longest of its kind in all of my books and pressumably, maybe even the longest series in the entire Wattpad network. The series was established with a simple short story contructed for an English Class activity. The story was published on the evening of March 23, 2013; all chapters were entirely published on the same day. Further throughout the first publication, the sequel entitled Stolen Memories II: Honorable Destiny was published just after 16 days of the first book, even longer and more sub plots than its predecessor. Soon, the book finally reached a trilogy mark with the third book entitled Stolen Memories III: Predestined Fate. Still published in a manner similar with the 2 previous books, the 4th book was then revealed through the publication of a written trailer along with the 5th book. The fourth book is entitled Stolen Memories IV: Chronicles Of The Mistress And The Diary with the fifth installment insribed as Stolen Memories V: Excursion Through Time. After a short period of convering book 1 into first-person, I have also been working on converting book 2 into first-person with book 3 pending if it will be converted to first-person as well or just be revolutionized. As the working title for book six is revealed as Stolen Memories VI: Exodus To Deception, I have proposed to revolutionize the entire series, altering the titles into more indentifiable name plates. The proposals have been approved and will be pushed through. The finalized proposal statement written in my manuscript is as follows.

     This proposal of name-changing the Stolen Memories Book Series will be a difficult challenge for me. With the conversion of Stolen Memories II: Honorable Destiny taking a stake to my neck, I have therefore decided to only reconstruct and revolutionize the third person view portrayed in the third book to reduce conflicts. Therefore, I have decided to write the 4th, 5th, and 6th books in the same persona before I start publishing the chapters one by one. The name-changing proposal is as follows:
     ~ Stolen Memories - <RETAINS TITLE>
     ~ Fallen Memories - <REPLACES ORIGINAL STOLEN MEMORIES II TRADEMARK>
     ~ Broken Memories - <REPLACES ORIGINAL STOLEN MEMORIES III TRADEMARK>
     ~ Antiqued Memories - <REPLACES ORIGINAL STOLEN MEMORIES IV TRADEMARK>
     ~ Winded Memories - <REPLACES ORIGINAL STOLEN MEMORIES V TRADEMARK>
     ~ Shattered Memories - <REPLACES ORIGINAL STOLEN MEMORIES VI TRADEMARK>

♣ Milestone Plaque Of Honor  

     I therefore dedicate this plaque of true greatness and harship to my very first and loyal story and series to the Stolen Memories Legacy. Faced with great responsibility and tireless writing at the inception, I therefore dedicate this revolutionized book cover in alliance with the honorable mention.