Chapter V: The Black Chateau

Footsteps approach my position, closer and closer to the closet. I grabbed a hand full of salt before everything just grew silent. Suddenly, the two doors were blown open! Just as this happened, I combat my 'undead' father, but this fails to counter-attack him. I resisted the tension as I was able to get out of the closet. After escaping, I ran around the house to find some more shelter. As soon as I realize that hiding was a useless option, I started running while I left a trail of salt coming from my back pocket. Moments later, I flee from the house and run to different directions in the neighborhood. The neighborhood was creepy as night had made its way through the landscape. It was then I realized I remember living at the old Uptown area of Saltwood. Soon, I began running towards downtown as I manage to outrun him. Sooner, I manage to pass by our former estate, now designated as "Point Zero" by local citizens due to the fact that it's in ruins and has even been entitled as having a beautiful afterlife as if it had another life different from the former estate, despite the mansion in its severed condition. It was there I decided to enter the black chateau.

     I managed to sneak past the recovery team and hide inside the estate. Inside the mansion, it was pitch black. I tripped over numerous broken furniture amidst the rubble, and I still feel that he is still following me, so I flee from the esate and proceed to the torn backyard. I tried hard to find a place to hide, but still I feel an energy going towards me. After trying the backyard, I ran to the mansion's fence where I found a gaping hole by the fortified  property line. I manage to squeeze through the hole as I proceed deep into the dark forest. I continued running through the thick woods but unfortunately, I passed out in the middle of the terrifying forest as I grew tired and swollen from the chase.

♣A Memory That Will Fill The Next Chapter♣

     All the shortness of the chapter proved that every inch of the parallel world is growing closer... A beam shall support you to a rich pile of memories as you continue to read the chronicles to the next chapter...

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

That's it for Chapter 5! It very short compared to the previous chapters, but I want you to learn the truth now!!! *Spoiler* He'll meet SOMEBODY at the next chapter about some of his -- OOPS! I've said too much! xP Don't you guys forget to vomment! (COMMENT and VOTE) :)