Chapter XVII: Another Stolen Memory

Kiara's P.O.V.

     I was awoken as rubble continued to rain down the cathedral hall. I was shocked to find myself in the middle of chaos and a carnage as I revolved my vision around my motionless family. I knew my son was missing as with my daughter so I had to do something right now. I heard some negotiations happening over the roof as the sounds of sirens made it's way to echo all over the hall. I was still bleeding, and I can't stand up. I tore a piece of my dress as I wrapped my wound aroundwith cloth. It was brutally painful as I screamed in pain was I put all my faith in rescuing my children and my family. I stood up slowly as I found myself collapsing back to the ground. I head faint voices of Ron as he seemed to be negotiating with the villain. I heard it was a familiar tone, it was the voice of a woman I knew. I crawled my way to the bell tower as I tried standing up on the last set of stairs leading up to the roof. "If it weren't for you, your father would still be alive taking care of you and our family!" I heard those words as each tone grew more familiar to me. I reached the top as I quietly made reconnaisance to the three. I found that woman, sje seemed so familar. She had my daughter her arms as she threatened my son. That bastard doesn't mess with our family! Further listening in, I knew some truth behind her as the memories were coming back. She was Nicole! She was the woman who Richard cheated on me and took my son away! SHE WAS LYING!!! Every, single, word she said to Ron was a LIE! I was shocked upon knowing that my son ultimately accepted defeat and kill himself, still unaware of his memories and the truth. I shoved my eyes closer to find him going to pull the trigger. My wide-eyed face came through as I grabbed a piece of debris and stopped him from doing so.

Ron's P.O.V.

     I was going to pull the trigger. As every centimeter of the trigger as getting closer to the end, Macey shouted in fear as she still tried resisting me from doing it. Just after the moment, I heard mom screaming like Macey with a lower tone to match her motherhood voice. As I hear her, I opened my eyes as she threw a rock to my gun, throwing it out of my hands as she was able to stop me from leading me from my true fate. "Ron stop it! SHE'S LYING!!!" Mom ultimately shouted those words in front of her as Nicole grinned in agitation as mom said her stand.

Kiara's P.O.V.

     I made my way to confront Nicole. That liar was supposed to be brought to justice! I made my stand as I recalled my memories that wrote itself in my memories and in my past.

     "I was on my way to the cabin, I was bringing home the samples of Oak Tree Sap for further research on its way of reacting to bases. I was walking on the street until I tripped over this hole and dropped a sample. It broke as I negatively reacted that I was missing one sample. As I knew one sample wasn't enough, I tried hard to find a way to retrieve another sample without going to the far end of the city again. I went to the nearby neighborhood and looked around for the said tree, and I found a silhouette of tha said tree. I grew closer as I brought out my tools and a test tube. I was lucky, the tree was at the sidewalk and no one seems to be luring around the streets. I quickly did what I had to do. It's done! I packed my tools up but I acidentally dropped one of the samples. It bounced off as it was about to crack and break. It rolled to the lawn of this house where it even managed to reach the wall. I grabbed the sample as I heard loud thuds on the wall. I knew they were going to see me, so I sneaked to the backyard. Hiding behind this bush, the backdoor slammed open with this guy so depressed. I was shocked as I put my fists in my mouth... It was Richard. I shrouded myself in secrecy as I found Nicole come out too. I listened in, she put her hand around him as some tears managed to pop out of Richard's eyes. And you bastard Nicole offered him HYPNOTIC DRUGS!!! WHich in turn gave him hallucinations too!" I made my very long stand as Nicole denied it to be a hoax. Trying to prove myself, I contined by explaining why Richard turned into an evil-minded person whilst Nicole offering him illegal hypnotism drugs and even mixing it with alcohol. It was then Ron realized he was being framed for his actions and that the true villain was still Nicole. "YOU BITCH!!!" Nicole shouted at me as she pinpointed the gun to me. She was a hot, steaming kettle as I told the truth to my son, and to the listening media...

♣A Me_ory That Will __ The __ Next Ch__ters♣

     It was going to be the be the end... The memories to expect are totally fading out... You may not be able to see what to expect soon... But the next chapter will bury you with heatbeats amidst the fate of the family...

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Chapter 17 is finished! As it said, the memories to expect are being faded, you are to find out the remaining memories on your own... But chill out! XD Don't forget to leave a comment and vote! :)