Chapter VII: Reality With a Dash of Emotion

I turned my head around to my mom Kiara. My heart was beating tirelessly as it slowly started to collapse. I was crying so badly that I can't control them. I began breathing hard as Kiara slowly turned to me. It was then I was so sorry on what I had done to her, and there I began running to her as my vision turned brighter to find the time slowed as I began closing in to her. "Mommy! Mommy! MOMMY!" I ran to her as I embraced her tightly even tighter than any other person besides my true dad Andrew. "I'm so sorry Ma! I'm so sorry! I miss you so much and I love you!!!" Soon, both of us began to cry emotionally as we finnaly found ourselves throughout all the 13 years I was alive. As soon as we were began to feel quite well after the drama session, I began to talk about dad. "Mommy, I'm so sorry about daddy..." Kiara smiled for a moment and pullled me closer. "You don't have to be..." "But daddy's gone mommy! He's dead! He was shot and bu --" I was once again cut-off by mom as she told me another piece of detail. "Nope! WRONG!!! Hihihihihi, he's alive! Come on, I'll tell you what happened..." I was once again questionable as I was there that night where that tragedy happened. I saw every, single thing! From daddy getting shot, to The Devil attacking me, to the house burning down with him as he was cremated. "But I know what really happened mom! I was there when it ALL happened..." "Are you sure you were there?" "Uhuh!" "Because I didn't see you there when it happened." We exchanged words as I was puzzled by what she said.

     "What? You were there???" I asked her again, then she said yes. "Listen, I was there when it happened okay You don't have to explain." Oh really even the part when you saw Daddy get --" She continued my line like she did moments back, meaning that she was actually telling me the truth. "Get shot... Yes, I know. When those sprinklers turned on, your daddy was alarmed by the panic of the crowds that he decided to show himself to the public. And here's one thing I saw, some person from the guests was the one who shot him..." "Really??? Oh my..." I was getting even more puzzled as the pieces seem to be filling up more of my memories aside from my initial stolen ones. I asked her on what she was doing there and how did she know, it was there she began to tell the tale... "I was even shocked on that day. The birthday of some person was announced on the TV, and --" "So that person you're referring to is me! Oh..." "Yes, and that's why I was curious. The guy's birthday was even on the same day. As soon as I learned that his father was Andrew, it was that moment I knew something was fishy. I went down to the forest to find this enormous mansion, and there I found it, this time it was enclosed with a high-strength fence. Luckily, it was dusk as it was becoming darker, and that I've found a gaping hole by the fence line. i went inside and I managed to sneak past some guards. I his by this bush as i monitored the party. Then, it was there when the sprinklers turned on and you dad showed up to be shot. I caught him collapse on the roof as the picturesque was filled with wreak havoc. Moments later, smoke started pouring out of the estate as I caught his shadow stand up. He seems dazzed, as he seems to be suffocated. I knew he was going to fall-off the marble balustrades, so I rushed in without anyone catching me rescuing him. At the right time, he fell as I was at the right time to catch him. Despite of his heavy weight, I tried my best to keep him alive as I pulled him towards the forest. I took care of him as I brought him in in this very cabin..." As she told her side of the story, I never bothered on telling my side as I immediately asked where daddy go. She said he's at the basement, in the ICU section of her lab. "Really? I want to see him NOW!!!" Kiara chuckled as she agreed to bring me down there. "Alright, let's go. I'll lead the way." We made our way out the room to the hallway that led to the library. The door at the left led to the baseent as we slowly strided the creeky boards of the stairs. We entered the lab as I was amazed by those lab equipment. We slowly approached the ICU as Kiara held the doorknob and twisted it open...

♣A Memory That Will Reunite A Family Throught The Chapters♣

     A tearful reunion will shed its way in as the family makes a misunderstanding among themselves as they are unknowingly reunited...

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

There you go, Chapter 7! Yeah its short, but stay tuned as the family makes an undetermined reunite with a dash of tears and truth... Don't forget to comment and/or vote! :)