Chapter X: A Step Out to Exposure

Ron's P.O.V.

     Just as the family heard of daddy's story, we went out of the forest and exposed ourselves to the public. The media scattered around the my family especially learning that daddy was actually alive. Just as the media became closer to us, dad also revealed of my true identity that hidden from the public for long enough. He also exposed to the public of his wife Kiara House, since they were never divorced even if Kiara spent his other years with Richard Rutherford. He also announced to the media that he and Mom will be re-wed to make sure their vows are still intact. Weeks have now passed, and my family became the internet and showbiz buzz around the globe.

     Now that the family is united, daddy ordered to reconstruct the "House Estate" and installed a property line up to the part where Kiara's cabin was located. Since the estate was still under-construction, we chose to live our lives in the cabin and live in peace away from media attention. It was Sunday night, we heard about a breaking news in TV that a mentally-disabled woman escaped from the asylum a year ago and may put harm to the citizens of the city. Right now, that woman is nowhere to be found and my family didn't even care about potential risks in the future. The missing report was always reported every month until someone will be able to find her.

     As we heard the news, Daddy slightly increased security in the estate, but not as tight than it was before. Not all CCTV cameras and detectors were fully functional at that time and that the alarms were still under repair. My family didn't care since that they considered this as a least-concern threat. Our family bond became tighter and tighter as the years go by. They were no longer the showbiz buzz as they became a normal, happy family just as other normal American family were.

     It has been months since the time we have been united. The estate may not be finished yet, but it has been a year since my birthday that had gone wrong. Now that I'm 14, I have become wiser eversince and my parents made it all possible for my birthday to get right. Things have been quite so missing as well. I miss the times where my birthday was seen on TV, but none of those matter now for everything is exactly just I have wanted.

♣A New Memory To See As A New Era Will Dawn At The Next Chapter♣

     The dawning of a new era begins another set of prophecies as the next chapter will mark the new beginning of Stolen Memories... Far to a decade later...

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Yeah, that's all for the short Chapter 10, but don't you guys worry! The next chapter will mark a new beginning for the story as tons of more shocking truths are revealed, even the part where... SECRET! XD Nah, I'd just tell you one thing: Ron will meet a new family member! :D Comment about what you think and don't you guys forget to vote! (If you think it's worthy)