Chapter XXI: Forbidden Love

I woke up in the room, I just hope this wasn't another nightmare, or I'd end up having a 3-in-1 nightmare. I looked around as I found dad by my right.

     "Hey dad, how's it going? I asked about dad's condition as he said he was ultimately fine. I looked around as I found we were only the two in the room. "Where's Sarah???" I immediately asked him about their location, not bothering about where Macey and mom was. Dad didn't know, and I was becoming so worried of her. As I was getting impatient, I pressed the nurse-call button for assitance of the nurses.

     As I was getting so worried after waiting for the nurses to come, I agitated the bed as I shouted to dad that I needed to see Sarafina. He didn't let me go, but I still resisted and I wanted to see her nadly. The nurses arrive as I imeediately asked them a question. "Where's Sarafina?! WHERE'S MY WIFE?!?!"  The nurses mentioned Sarafina was in the ICU, recovering from her wounds. I was getting angry as I agitated the bed even more. The nurses declined my request to visit Sarafina, but just let them slide out. Just as dad fell asleep, I hurriedly removed all connections attached to my body and got out of bed.Despite of all the pain I was feeling, I resisted it and never thought of my condition. I ran out of the room as I hurriedly made my way to the ICU. Before I could even get to the ICU, I was always restrained by the guards and nurses present in the area. They told me to go back as two nurses assisted me back to the room to fix me up. I was till a paranoid trying to get to my love, but the hand-cuffed me into the bed to ensure that I won't leave my place.

     I tried to calm myself down and become patient. What the nurses don't know is that I'm devising a plan to get out and get to Sarah. I waited till' it was time for me to go to the restroom. O stated that I needed some private time, so they let me go. After pretending to urinate, I calmly went back to bed as they fixed me up again. They forgot about restraining me to the bed so they left the room immediately after checking in on us. As soon as they were gone, I hurriedly stood up again and took all of the connections attached to me off. I got up and slowly opened the door. I looked around as there was less people around me. Since it was night, there were less nurses to restrain me so i just tried to blend in to the environment just to get to the ICU. I was able to reach tohe ICU. I immediately began looking for her room as I began breathing deeply because of her bad condition. That moment, I saw Sarafina beyond my naked eye. I found her lying in her bed, unconscious with those plentifull connections attached all over her. Before I was able to open the door, I was restrained again and was tranquilized this time...

Narrator's P.O.V.

     Since he was still a paranoid to them, he was injected three times as the injection took immediate effects. This caused him to be asleep for atleast five days...

Ron's P.O.V.

     I woke up again om my side of the bed, now dual hand-cuffed to the iron railing to my left hand. It was quite impossible for me to hear that it had been five days since I was tranquilized and passed out. Until that day, I still continued thinking of my wife, she was suffering and I knew she beeded me by her side. I looked at my right to finf the bed empty as I began thinking this might be another nightmare. Soon, the door opened as dad came in all well. I knew dad was strong and I always knew he would make it up to heal the scars upon him. I asked him to bring me now to the ICU, but still he declined. No request of mine to visit Sarah nor get out of bed. I was getting do depressed that I began to shed a lot of tears. Later, mom came into the room as it was revealed mom has also recovered fine. I didn't bother assking her on how, but they also spoke soon. "Dad and I were both shot at the shoulder, so I'm glad we made it. Were just so lucky to recover quickly from the attacks, i just hope Macey also wakes up, but she's doing quite well." Mom informed me of their injuries and of their luck. "Good for you... You two quickly recovered quickly..." I answered back to my parents negatively as I still grieve on Sarafina's situation and my fear of losing her. I closed my eyes as I continued to think of her more as I cried in depression...

Narrator's P.O.V.

     The saddened mother felt sorry for his son and decided to take him to Sarafina in a wheelchair. As they went out, the feelings of Ron suddenly became sadder and sadder as they got closer to the ICU. They finally arrive at the ICU and are now about to enter Sarafina's room. Kiara slowly turned the doorknob as Andrew's hands were held onto the shoulder of Ron to keep him calm...

♣~•~•~•~•~•~♣

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Almost done! There you go! With Chapter 21 done, we have two chapters left (excluding the epilogue). I should be thanking  you guys for reading as you are about to expect expressions of love in the next chapter. :) Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me is the story's flow is going well. Don't also forget to vote! :D