Chapter XX: The Nightmare That Killed Hope

Narrator's P.O.V.

     It was Ron's time of operation. They were going to take out the bullet from his body and stitch up his wound. They were quite eased by Ron since he already fell asleep before the operation. While all these were going on, the young prince was was in deep sleep and started having a nightmare.

Ron's P.O.V.

     I woke up high in the ceiling of the cathedral. I was stuck high, and found myself hand-cuffed onto the chandelier's chains. I looked down below as I found mom and dad in their wedding day. I tried screaming as I cried for help, but none of the were ever heard by the formal crowd nor my parents.  I found Macey in her place as I looked down to find myself out of place. I knew I had to get down there as soon as possible, so I tried getting loose of my hand-cufss. With just a sudden blink of an eye, I found a gun in my hands. Another blink later, I saw myself back to the ground with everyone staring at me in horror as I found the gun pointed to my parents. Two blinks after, I was shocked to find my parents dead as if it was a freeze scene marathon of me killing my own parents. I was fading away as I heard the laughs of evil lurking around darkness. I was crying and shouting, I screamed in horror as I found a cloaked-figure about to lead me to my fate. I silently screamed as I was able to snap-out of my nightmare. I woke up in a hospital bed and found myself screaming and crying out loud for no reason at all.

     I looked around but didn't see any human presence. I got out of bed and removed all of the attachments made to me. My waist was aching, but I still pursued into getting out of the room. I was shocked! The hospital was burning down as I was the last person seen to be alive inside. I ran across the halls as I tried finding my way out. Debris kept raining down on me as it dragged me away from hope and it was putting a stake into the heart of my only hope, the emergency exit. Suddenly, this large piece of derbis fell on me as I was about to push the door. I was pinned as fire held my wrists, I was struggling for life as i was nearing my defined fate. That moment, I knew I was going to die and made one, final scream.

     Just as I died, I woke up once again in the hospital along with my father Andrew situated beside me. It was a 2-in-1 nightmare...

♣~•~•~•~•~•~♣

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Chapter 20's there! Only three chapters left... I just want to thank you guys for continue reading up to this point! :D Their love is getting tighter as the end is nearing. Don't forget to comment and/or vote! :)