Chapter XI: Twilight And A New Era

A decade later, my family was living in peace inside our new estate as we began to live in harmony as a whole family. Daddy and  Mommy gave birth to their second child, I already had my first sibling and sister. Her name was Samantha Macey, or simply "Macey" as her birthday was on October 27, 2007, four years after the initial tragedy. Now that Macey is 7 years old, she is almost capable of handling herself quite often without Mom and Dad. She just acted like me when i was young as she resembled Mom so greatly. Now a family of four, we felt more complete and took care of each other  well compared to the years before Macey was born. Days later, i met this woman named "Sarafina" whom I became friends with easily. She was beautiful as i think i had a crush on her. It was months later when she knew about me and finally we were together atlast. Today, i just had the love of my life enter my memories.

Narrator's P.O.V.

     Drunk and vengeful, a woman named "Nicole" devises a plan she has been planning nearly a decade ago. She had been planning kill Andrew House all along, but she manages to fail her plan she devised just a year after Ron's Birthday. She fails to kill Andrew in revenge for the death of Richard Rutherford which she accuses Andrew as a murderer despite the fact that it was just an accident. But not only that, Nicole Rutherford is also devising a plan to kill the father and son duo, for they were the ones that ruined her life, putting more emphasis on Ron, who had done something 'really bad' to his previous father, Richard.

     Back at the House Family Estate, Ron plans to get married to his fiancée, Sarafina. They are planning to get married on Ron's birthday, February 10, 2015. Just as they spread the news to other people, Nicole manages to overhear it and changes her masterplan in mind. Later, she started to develop her plan non-stop, from day to night. Finally, she was able to understand the concept of her diabotical plan.

♣A PLAN That Will Reveal The Fate For The Next Chapters♣

     A detailed plan of Ron's fate shall be presented to you people as Nicole will tell no one about her true intent, but only to you readers...

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

There you go! A new era at Chapter 11! Stay tuned as you are led to a big and tragic surprize... Don't you guys forget to comment about how's everything going and tell me if there's something wrong (ugly plot, wrong grammar, etc.) Don't also forget to vote at your own risk! :)