𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。  

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。  

- Karma laid flat on his bed, his parents were already on the other side of the globe. His conversation with Kaori stuck with him, days later. He looked through his phone, at all the messages you sent, all the voicemails you recorded, that's when he finally began feeling guilt.

'Why didn't I just listen to her?' He thought to himself. "She doesn't even know how much I miss her.'

Finally, he went to return your many, many missed calls but this time, you weren't there to pick up. He kept ringing and ringing up, nothing.

He couldn't sleep that night.

The next day, he waited at the school gates for you, he got there an hour before school started.

Finally, he saw you with the three girls approaching.

"Oh jesus.." You muttered under your breath.

"What does he want now?" Mutsuko scoffed.

Karma grabbed your hand, beginning to walk away.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"You did the exact same thing, just wait," he kept walking.

He didn't let go of you until you left the public eye, he stayed quiet, just looking at you.

"Well?" You asked.

"I love you too."

"What?" You tilted your head.

"I love you, I love you so much."

"Really..?"

"Yes, (Y/N). I'm sorry, I'm so so unbelievably sorry."

"No, it's okay, I messed up," you tried to assure him.

"Don't. I messed up too, I didn't listen, I shrugged you off. I left you sad and alone, all because I couldn't just listen."

"Karma," you held both his hands. "I'm not mad at you, okay? I completely understand why you wouldn't want to listen."

"That's all it took? You're seriously not mad..?"

"Of course not, you've got some stuff you've got to work on definitely, but so does everyone. I'm a bit disappointed in how long this all took but, not mad."

"But you weren't answering my calls."

"My phone died, dummy. And maybe I was feeling a bit petty about you not answering mine," you admitted. "I wanted to do this face to face."

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Why are you asking?" You laughed a bit.

"I don't want to mess anything up with you again, I'm not risking shit."

"I take what I said the other day back, you really have changed, Karma." You said before pressing your lips against his. "I love you, Karma."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."