𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

- "So, you come to my house just to sit on your ass and play your games?" You asked, Karma was seated on your bed using a pillow as his back rest while you laid your head on his stomach.

"What can I say? Your bed's nicer than mine."

"Why don't you play a different game, I thought those DS things were for kids," you teased.

"Okay miss Cool Math Games, why don't you play actual games?" He jokingly rolled his eyes.

"They are real games, hence the website name."

"I guess you've got me there," he closed the DS, holding his arms open for you. "Come here."

You wasted no time crawling on top of him, resting your head on his chest and you both held each other.

"Being boyfriend and girlfriend is pretty fun," you smiled.

"Isn't it?" He chuckled as he kissed your forehead.

"How come we never go to your place? Always mine. Don't you get tired of sneaking in and out of my window? I don't even know how you manage to get up there."

You still had no clue about what E-Class truly was, nor their 'special' P.E. lessons, which gave them the capability to jump higher than you could imagine but still remain quieter than mice.

"You wouldn't like my house, it doesn't feel homey like it does here. My parents are abroad for like ten months out of the year so they didn't invest a lot into interior design at my place," he answered.

"How come they never take you with them?" You asked, moving your head from his chest to his shoulder so you could look up at him better.

"They do during school breaks usually, unless I ask not. We always go to France during winter break and then come home for Christmas and my birthday then we go to Korea during spring break, then America, Brazil or Portugal during the summer," he started. "They only really bring me so I don't forget any of the languages."

"They care about that?"

"Big time. They'll like randomly test me and shit on it, apparently my Portuguese is really slacking so guess who's going to Portugal, again," he sighed.

"Maybe I can go! I'd like to meet your parents."

"Oh God no you wouldn't, even I wish I could un-meet them," he laughed. "They're so stuck up and beyond entitled, I wouldn't want them saying the wrong thing to you or something."

"I probably couldn't afford tickets there anyways," you laughed along with him. "You don't seem close to them. What'd they say after the whole incident?"

"They didn't even fly home. They've been in Gangnam too, that's only like a two to three hour plane ride, and it's not like they have the money," he sighed. "They did call me though, that was definitely a gesture."

"Aw, I'm sorry. That must've been really rough."

"Nah, it was fine. I had Nagisa, Nakamura, Sugino, all of them to cope with," he gave you a reassuring smile. "Enough about my stuff. Why haven't I met your parents? I'm here pretty often. I've also never seen any male shoes, are your parents separated or something?"

"You cannot meet my mom, under any circumstances. That would go awful for the both of us," you shivered at the thought of your mothers face if you were ever to tell her.

"Why though? You keep saying that and you never tell me why."

You took a deep breath in preparation. You hated telling people your family situation.

"Well my 'dad' left my mom right before I was born, no goodbye, no explanation, nothing. Mom got a lawyer, since they planned on raising me together so she was gonna try to get child support or something like that but it turned out he had given her a fake identity," you began. "Ever since then my mom has hated men, one of her boyfriends never lasted more than three months, they always ended up messing up and that did not help with her trusting guys."

"Oh, I'm-"

"Please don't say you're sorry. It's fine. He obviously didn't want me so I don't sulk around about it. His loss, right?" You smiled. "But that's why I don't want you to meet my mom. Ever since I was just a kid she's tried to get into my brain that men are like evil and should never be more than friends, that they only want one thing."

"(Y/N), you do now I would never do anything to hurt you, right?" He asked, you could tell it was a genuine question from the look in his eyes.

"Of course I know that, why do you ask?"

"Well I was a bit of a hardass at the start, even though it didn't last long I still think about it. You were just being nice and I brushed it off, then after hearing all that about your mom, I don't know. I just need you to know I care about you."

"What happened to the infamous 'I don't care' attitude Karma Akabane?" You laughed. "You're just the sweetest, one of the things I care about most."

"Like I've said, I like being nice to you. Don't worry though, that Karma is still there, just not with my (Y/N)," he smiled, giving your lips a peck.

You were about to give him a bit more than just a peck back when you heard the front door open.

"Are you fucking serious?" You groaned. "Alright, you know the drill. Window, now."

"Yes ma'am," he hopped up from the bed, opening the window.

"See you tomorrow?"

"You know it," he smiled before giving you one final kiss before heading on his way.