𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

- Karma had asked you to simply come over to his place the next day for your date, you had never been over to his place before so you put up no fight.

Standing at his front door, his house had already felt like a castle. You knocked on the door, after about a minute he opened it.

"Hey, sorry I took so long, I got a little lost," you laughed a bit. "But anyways, I'm here now so what did you have planned?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something," he admitted. "Come in, you can just leave your shoes here."

You nodded, his mood seemed a bit off, you figured he was still just feeling unwell. You slid off your shoes before he led you into the very modern, minimalistic living room. You took a seat on the black couch.

"So what's up?" You asked, a bit nervous.

"Am I like a joke to you?" He got straight to the point, sitting further away from you than usual.

"What, of course not. What would ever make you ask that?"

"I heard people talking. I always knew people wouldn't like us together but, what they were saying wasn't what I was expecting," he sighed. "These girls at the festival were talking about how you shit talk me, like you've got nothing good to say about me."

"Oh.."

"Oh? Aren't you going to deny it..?" He asked, you could see the discomfort on his face. You sighed. "(Y/N), you are going to deny it right?"

"I may have said some things I really, really regret. I was stupid, it was just me following the anti-end class trend," you admitted. "I would hear these rumours about you and I guess, I don't know. I just wanted to fit in?"

"Awesome, so you're one of those?" He asked. "One of those people who seriously have nothing better to do than shit talk people they barely even know for praise?"

"No, not anymore I swear! Once I really got to know you-"

"Got to know me? So this was while we've been in class together?"

"I guess, yeah.. I swear I didn't mean any of it though!"

"But you still thought about it at the time without even bothering to get to know the full stories? Why did you even bother to talk to me in the first place?" He was getting heated.

"I don't know, I just felt bad! Everyone was staring and gossiping, you needed at least one friend," you started. "They were mocking the fact you were tortured and basically kidnapped! No one should have to go through that."

"Wow, tortured and kidnapped," he chuckled. "You know what, save your stupid fucking pity for someone who actually needs it. I'm not a fucking victim."

"Karma, it's okay, we all saw the news. You can tell me what happened."

"Koro-Sensei did absolutely nothing to us but actually care. He was the one of the only ones who believed I wasn't some worthless delinquent, the pushed me to put effort into shit again, he took me and Nagisa to the movies for fucks sake."

"You never told me that.."

"No, you never asked. You just assumed I was some freak that needed help," he sighed. "What the fuck was I thinking, I was going to be in a relationship? I'm a fucking psycho. I'm sure you've agreed at some point."

"I never meant it like that! I just wanted to be there for you. I don't think you're psycho, that's all in the past, Karma."

"So were you just planning on never telling me I'm some charity case?" He asked. "Do you even like me? Or was this all just you trying to make yourself feel like a fucking hero?"

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"Well, having to hear it from other people hurts way, way more. I let my guard down one time because I really genuinely liked you from the start, (Y/N). Thanks for teaching me a lesson on trust."

"Liked? What are you trying to say?"

"Just go home."

"No, no, please just listen to me?" You were getting choked up. "I regret it all, so much. I know, it's not an easy thing to find out but you have to believe me please?"

"Too many people have lied to me, (Y/N). Now that I know you were planning on lying about something like that, I don't feel like hearing you out."

"I wasn't gonna lie, I just wasn't going to mention it. Please just believe me."

"Why should I?"

"Because I love you, Karma," you had never said that to a boy before.

"Are you fucking love bombing me?" He asked.

"No, no! Fuck, I didn't mean it to come off like that. I just, I don't know. I just had to finally tell you."

"(Y/N), this is the last time I'm telling you, go the fuck home."

"But-"

"Just go before this all gets worse, we can talk when I get back or something, I don't know just please go."

You got up and left, without another word.