𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

- Your arms gently wrapped around his neck as the kiss grew more passionate. His hands ran up and down your waist, focusing on your top lip while you had his bottom, occasionally switching. Eventually, you both pulled away for air.

It was quiet for a minute, but a comfortable quiet. A quiet that was just the result of the two of you admiring each other.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled awkwardly.

"You're what?"

"That was probably out of line, I came here to cheer you up, not.."

"Oh trust me, that definitely cheered me right up."

"Good, I mean, you know, you were kind of sad the past week. I don't want you to think I'm trying to take advantage of you or something, you just looked really pretty," he rambled.

"You're overthinking it," you smiled. "You don't seem like the type to do that."

"Yeah, I know. What can I say? I'm different with you," he smiled. "Now, tell me why you were all sad?"

"I was just feeling down, doesn't matter anymore so no need to worry," you didn't want to tell him about everything. It embarrassed you to even think about it to yourself.

"Well in that case, I guess I should start heading home. It is getting a bit late and I've already intruded enough for today."

"What? You're going home already? But you can't," you frowned.

"And why's that?"

"Because you just got here, I was already probably going to ask you to spend the night so it's not intruding!"

"You were gonna ask me to sleepover? Doesn't your mom like, hate guests over?" You had almost forgotten about that lie.

"Well that's it. I can barely sleep at home alone. I get so paranoid. Last night I only slept like an hour or two.. My mom won't be home until like ten at night tomorrow so... Please?"

"I see, you want me to protect you," he teased.

"Well, I wouldn't say it like that," you muttered.

"Well, I would," he grinned. "How could I say no to that offer?"

"So you're staying?" You chirped back up.

"Yes, I'm staying," he chuckled before pulling you close, kissing your forehead. "Now, don't think I forgot about you saying I could pick a movie."

You jokingly sighed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," you handed him the remote as you both sat back, he wrapped one arm around you.

You both watched a few more movies, until it got to be about 11pm. You were getting tired from being on a school sleeping schedule.

"Well, I guess I should start setting up the guest room."

"Why?" He asked.

"So I could sleep in there, my room's probably more comfortable so you can sleep in there for tonight."

"We're sleeping in separate beds? You do realize we've been like eating each other's faces, right?" He joked.

"Don't say it like that! You're so gross."

"Well those definitely weren't just pecks," he chuckled.

"Really? Couldn't tell," you joked back. "Head up to my room then, I've gotta tidy up. Make yourself at home."

"Which room is it?" He asked.

"First door on your right once you get upstairs."

"Got it," he got up and headed upstairs.

You started by folding the blankets, followed by shutting off the T.V. and putting the dishes in the sink.

You went upstairs and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind you. You washed your face and began brushing your teeth. You began choking on your toothpaste when you realized..

'There is a fucking boy in my bed,' you rinsed your mouth out with water. 'Oh my God mom would have a heart attack! How could I do this? It's like her one rule, no boys, let alone a delinquent! A delinquent... Holy fuck I made out with Karma, Kaori's gonna die!'

Feelings of happiness and guilt felt almost as if they were battling each other in your brain, little did you know, Karma was having a similar situation in your room.

'I'm on a girl's bed. I definitely fucked something up, I mean, I realized I like her barely even two hours ago. I didn't even give myself time to think about it! At least it seemed like she liked it.. I think? I don't know! What's taking her so long? Should I have gone to the guest room? Why is this so difficult?'

"Hey, sorry. I was just getting ready for bed," you entered your room.

"Oh, so that was the hold up."

"Mhm, feel free to use my bathroom stuff, I'm sure we have a new toothbrush in the cupboard."

"Nah, I'll just brush good in the morning," he laid down.

"That's nasty," you laughed. "Go, not gonna let you get any cavities."

"Or what?"

"I won't kiss you ever again," you grinned.

He groaned, getting up and walking to the bathroom. You laughed. You got underneath the blanket on the side closest to the wall, waiting for him to return. Your eyes began drooping. He dropped beside you a few minutes later, turning on his side to face to.

"Someone looks tired," he teased, lifting your chin so you could face him properly.

You gave a tiny nod in response.

"Goodnight, princess," he pecked your lips before pulling you close.

"Goodnight, Karma."