𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

- Finally, it was only days before summer vacation. You hadn't put much thought into your talk with Kana at all, you saw it as just another empty threat from her.

"Ei, tu!" You ran into Karma in the hallway rather than in your classroom.

"Desde quando é que se fala português?" He asked.

You stayed quiet, just nodding. He chuckled.

"You're cute, trying to learn a new language?" He asked.

"Nope, just trying to get you hyped for your trip. I googled it!"

"Yeah, that sounds more like my (Y/N)," he put his arm around you, he had never done that at school before.

"This is new," you smiled.

"Well, I want to make the most of the time we have before I leave. We won't be able to talk for a while and I know how clingy you get," he teased.

"If I'm clingy what does that make you? Mr. window sneaker."

"Whatever," he laughed.

"Oh, right! I wanted to ask you, there's this festival thing on the last day of school over in Shibuya. I was thinking we could go together!" You smiled.

"Shibuya? It's really busy there.. There will be a shit ton of tourists.."

"Come on, it'll be fun! Then the day after you can pick out a date! We can go on one everyday till you leave, we can take turns picking."

"And paying?"

"No."

"Fine, fine. We can go to Shibuya." 

"Thank you!" You kissed his cheek, he tried to hold back his smile.

"Yeah, but you're figuring out all the train schedule shit."

In class, you had your exams. They weren't all too bad but you had been studying with Karma, who was ranked in first among your grade.

While at club, Mutsuko was out sick.

"Hey, Kaori. Are you and the others going to the Shibuya fair?" You asked.

"Mhm, I invited Hokama to come with us. I swear if he doesn't make it official with me tonight I'm out."

"Can you do me a favour then? I'm going with Karma this year. I wanna spend a ton of time with him before he leaves for Europe, if you see us..?"

"Direct tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb in the opposite direction?" She sighed.

"If you don't mind."

"I don't but you've really got to tell them soon, you've been dating Akabane for over a month now. I'm gonna start running out of believable lies."

"I know, I'm just nervous. He's been through a lot and I don't want them to be jerks," you sighed.

"I get that but just stand up for him and if they disrespect that, then they don't deserve you. And in the case that happens we can both distance ourselves from them, ok?"

"I guess I have to, it is getting pretty annoying not being able to be couple-y with him at school," you laughed a bit.

"Better hurry because I've got to meet him, make sure he isn't messing with my best friends."

"Real intimidating, Kaori," you teased, the girl was about as scary as a dandelion.