40

Early the next morning, Jiang You got up as soon as it got dark.

There are still some viewers who got up early and stayed in the live broadcast room.

[Oh my God, it’s only 5 o’clock and she’s already up? ]

[It's not even bright yet.]

Jiang You washed up briefly, then carried a few bags and walked to the deserted island.

Before leaving, I didn’t forget to take the camera provided by the program crew.

Netizens were shocked this time.

[She went in alone, wasn't she afraid of something happening? ]

[I think she underestimates the horrors of the wild. She underestimates the enemy too much. ]

[This is too dangerous. This is the wild after all. 】

Everyone became nervous immediately.

As soon as Jiang You entered, she grabbed a thicker branch and used it to open a path.

Every time she went to a new place, she had to find out about it.

This is an essential element of survival.

Avoiding the route of searching for water sources yesterday, Jiang You set off to the right and walked deeper. Under the shaking camera, the plants became more and more dense, and the various branches and leaves were intricate, making people involuntarily scared.

[Mom, the further you go, the deeper you go. Why do you have to go here? ]

[It's very dangerous here, Jiang You, go back quickly! 】

And Jiang You seemed to be very determined in her goal. She never hesitated and walked in one direction without stopping.

Just when the barrage began to become chaotic, several fruit trees suddenly appeared in front of everyone's eyes.

The big red wild fruit is plump and plump, and it looks very juicy at first glance.

audience:?

How did she know there were big wild fruits here!

This is completely impossible!

The barrage flew up in unison, everyone was discussing whether Jiang You discovered it by accident or had known about it for a long time.

Jiang You under the camera didn't know that the audience was already noisy. She immediately picked up a plastic bag, opened it with a bang, and then frantically picked fruits one by one.

Smiling brightly while picking.

She loves eating this wild fruit!

The audience was making a lot of noise, and in the blink of an eye, Jiangyou had already packed it up. Not only that, she also picked up a fruit, rubbed it casually, and opened her mouth to bite it.

The audience gasped.

She is too courageous! What if it’s poisonous?

And if you look at her look like that, you would think she was here for an outing! You don’t take the outdoors seriously!

The audience looked at Jiang You with a bit of resentment, finally figuring it out.

They are the only ones worried!

Jiang You filled two big bags of wild fruits, changed direction, and started walking outside. The audience also followed her.

The strange thing is that the audience is clearly looking at the dense vegetation in front of them, with all kinds of branches and leaves interspersed randomly, and they can't see the path they can walk at all, but Jiang You seems to be walking without any hindrance.