57

Jiang You spends time at home every day working on her smart fish farming system.

At first Jiang Qi thought that Jiang You was just playing around, but after a few days he lost interest. He never expected that Jiang You became more and more enthusiastic.

He watched helplessly as water pipes, steel bars, and colorful wires appeared in the yard, blocking the road.

What is this? These things are in pieces, how can they be assembled?

He didn't believe it, he thought Jiang You was crazy.

That evening, he had just finished studying a chapter of mathematics by himself, and he was so dizzy. He walked downstairs and was about to grab a bottle of drink. As soon as he reached the first floor, he heard a squeaking sound outside. He immediately looked up and saw sparks flying in the yard.

Jiang Qi:? What the hell?

He walked over quietly on his feet, and when he got closer, he paused.

I saw Jiang You with some kind of mask covering her face, holding a welder in her hand, and was welding vigorously.

For a moment he thought he had entered a construction site by mistake.

Jiang Qi: ...

What is she doing again!

Jiang You stopped just in time, took off her mask, straightened up, and put her hands on her hips.

"It's done!"

Jiang Qi took a look at the thing he couldn't understand and firmly didn't believe it could raise fish.

Then he watched Jiang You put these things into the fish pond one by one, and they looked pretty.

Jiang Qi suddenly felt unsure.

Could it be that Jiang You really made a system? But this is too outrageous!

He quietly started to watch the fish pond, and found that this system could actually feed the fish at fixed points every day, and could also detect the content of various elements in the fish pond in real time and automatically purify it.

Not only that, but there are a bunch of functions that he doesn't understand at all.

He was completely shocked. He really couldn't understand how Jiang You made this thing.

Is it because he is too immature to understand?

After the fish farming system was completed, Jiang You carefully tested it for a few days and prepared to make a call to Wansheng Group.

She thought: Wansheng Group is rich, maybe it can make a fortune.

When Wang Gong from Wansheng Group received a call from Jiang You, he was simply flattered.

Oh my god, the reclusive boss was actually willing to call him!

After hearing what Jiang You said about the fish farming system, Gong Wang was even more surprised. He immediately put down his work and ran to report to the leader. When the leader heard this, he didn't dare to delay, so he immediately rushed to Jiang You's home with Gong Wang. After a test, I was absolutely delighted.

Talent, rare talent!

They were really lucky to meet such a genius as Jiang You!

This must be reported to the group immediately. Such talents must be attracted to our own company and must not be attracted away by rival companies!

Throw money, throw money at me!

Jiang Qi was even more confused when he saw the few people who came for testing surrounding the fish pond.