81

The soft, coquettish voice entered Pei Shi'an's ears, and then made his heart soften.

Jiang You just looked at him straightly.

She must be drunk.

He was probably drunk too.

He stood up and walked to Jiang You's side, "You are drunk, can you still stand up?"

Jiang You thought: Impossible, how could she be drunk.

She is obviously better than that person who "can drink a thousand cups without getting drunk".

This is only a few cups.

She stood up immediately, very steadily, and said, "I'm not drunk at all." She

raised her head and looked at Pei Shi'an, blinking her big eyes, asking for praise.

Pei Shi'an pursed his lower lip.

What to do, she is simply too cute.

He softened his voice and said, "Okay, you're not drunk."

The two were about to leave. Pei Shi'an walked beside Jiang You, holding on to prevent her from falling.

If you didn't look at Jiang You's slightly red face, you couldn't tell that Jiang You was drunk.

She still walks very steadily, occasionally swaying slightly.

But once I look at that face, I feel that she is drunk, because her eyes are very different when she is drunk, pure to the extreme, yet very alluring.

This face unsurprisingly attracts everyone's attention.

When she walked out, the oncoming waiter was already stunned. The man seemed to be possessed. The closer he got to Jiang You, the more he became distracted.

Suddenly, without paying attention, the waiter tripped over a chair and fell to the side. The dinner plate in his hand began to tilt, and the food was about to spill to the floor.

But at that moment, everyone saw the girl walking slightly swaying next to him glance at him, and then she quickly hooked the chair next to her with her feet, first tilted the chair back against his body, and then straightened it The chair allowed him to sit firmly on it, and as her feet moved, her hand immediately grabbed the slightly tilted dinner plate and placed it firmly on the dining table next to her.

The whole process was completed in one go, with crisp and neat movements.

Everyone opened their mouths in surprise.

Does she know kung fu? How could you operate your hands and feet simultaneously so quickly in such a short period of time!

Her reaction speed is so fast!

And wasn't she drunk? Can a drunk person still perform such difficult actions?

No, even people who are not drunk would find it difficult to move as quickly as she did. She stabilized the waiter with the back of her chair in just a moment!

Everyone looked at Jiang You, who blinked slowly, then pulled the corner of the man next to him and said aggrievedly, "I'm still fainted."

Everyone was even more shocked.

She is still fainting!

Everyone watched the little girl with wide eyes, and saw that although her body occasionally swayed slightly, she could perfectly avoid all obstacles on the road, and people passing by were avoided by her instantly without leaving any trace.

Could this be a drunk person?

They had the illusion that based on her skills just now, even if she was drunk now, she seemed to be able to fight five by herself.