54

Master Rong looked at the reactions of the guests and did not panic at all.

He walked calmly to his stove and began to show everyone how to fry shredded potatoes.

First, he picked up the big pot, weighed it for a moment, then glanced at the others, and then started frying.

During the frying process, he deliberately turned the spoon several times, and flames even shot up from the side of the pot while stirring. The guests and the audience were stunned.

[Wait a minute, is it okay to fry some shredded potatoes? So big! 】

【You don’t understand this? This is called a chef! 】

Everyone immediately highly recognized Master Rong’s cooking skills, but at the same time they began to worry.

He is so powerful, how can the guests win?

Master Rong is very satisfied with everyone's performance.

Yes, yes, that’s the look in his eyes, do you admire him? Do you admire him? Hahahaha, the kung fu he has practiced for more than ten years is not fake!

He raised his chin slightly, his expression still calm as before.

When the shredded potatoes came out of the pot, he waved his hand gracefully, "Everyone, let's get started."

Start showing off your appalling cooking skills.

Lin Jiuxu looked at his potato chips and pouted.

Great, they lost on the first step.

But it’s okay, there’s ginger pomelo too!

Several people immediately looked towards Jiang You, their eyes full of expectation.

Master Rong almost couldn't help laughing.

Hahahaha, are they still looking at Jiangyou? Don't you know how heavy this big pot is? Jiang You can't even lift it... Huh?

His eyes widened instantly, and he saw Jiang You holding the big pot in his left hand, picking it up and weighing it twice, just like he did at the beginning.

Easily.

Master Rong was a little confused.

How could she have so much strength, and how thin her arms were!

Then, he watched helplessly as Jiang You copied all his operations exactly the same.

It’s really the same!

He stirred the spoon for a few seconds, and she stirred for a few seconds. She jumped as high as he raised the flame.

How can this be done!

Not only Master Rong discovered it, but the audience also discovered it.

They wouldn't be surprised if the shredded potatoes were just stir-fried with ginger and grapefruit. After all, shredded potatoes are easy to stir-fry.

But the key is that she completely copied Master Rong’s operation!

Exactly the same!

[Um, friends, I doubt that quantum speed learning is real. My mind is a little confused now. I can't bear the impact.] [Oh my god, is this the

top student? It's exactly the same. The fire has exploded every time. Same! ]

[Is this reasonable? Is this scientific? This is completely impossible! ]

[Special effects, they must be special effects, they are all special effects! 】

At this time, Jiang You was still addicted to cooking. She didn't know what kind of impact her simple action had on everyone.