4

The director of "Race to the Top" also received news at this moment that a passerby signed up for the super track.

Still a delicate girl.

The director was very happy. You know, although the gimmick of their Friday show was a random challenge for passers-by, not many passers-by actually signed up.

After all, Friday is a live broadcast, and many people don’t want their ugly behavior to be seen by so many people. There is still no room for redemption.

Therefore, most of the "passers-by" are the trustees they have found.

Now here comes a real passerby, a delicate little girl, who chose the most difficult super track. The effect of this program is really impressive.

It is best to guide the little girl to say a few big words before the show, so that the slap in the face effect will be better later.

The director happily informed the host of the incident.

At this time, the competition scene was very lively. The one who was competing was a young guy. Before the competition, he made bold statements, saying that he would challenge the super track and take home a big gift bag. He also showed off his muscles on the spot. As a result, he just reached the first place. Guan fell into the water, and the onlookers laughed loudly.

"Let me tell you, you will definitely fall into the water in the first level!" an onlooker said with a proud face.

"Uncle Zhang, you are so awesome, you are so accurate." Others agreed.

The people talking were a group of old men and women who lived nearby. Every time a game was recorded, a group of people would bring their own benches and sit around the field, watching and commenting.

When each person comes on stage, they have to predict which level that person will reach. Hey, don't tell me, after watching it a lot, their predictions are quite accurate. Sometimes they are interesting, and the program team even cuts them for them. Entering the program will give you a unique program effect.

Finally, the host began to introduce Jiang You.

Male host: "Hey, I just received a registration notice. It's interesting. She wants to challenge the most difficult super track."

Female host: "Oh? This is already the tenth contestant to challenge the super track today. I wonder what this person’s specialty is? Is he particularly muscular or good at running? I’d like to invite you—Jiang You!” At this time

, very exciting music sounded, and all the adults and mothers at the scene stood up excitedly.

Which little kid thinks too highly of himself?

Then everyone saw a very delicate and beautiful girl walking up from one side.

? ? ?

Everyone was stunned for a moment.

Isn’t it right? Are young people today so confident?

Although the host had known that she was a little girl, she was still surprised for a moment when she saw her. Mainly because Jiang You was so beautiful, both beautiful and weak, and it didn't really match their on-field temperament.

Jiang You stood in the middle of the host. The host asked: "Then why did Ms. Jiang You want to challenge the super track?"

Everyone pricked up their ears, why? So what can a pretty little girl do that is so bad that she has to think about it?

Jiang You: "Because my family is in short supply..." She looked at the promotional picture on the side and began to read, "air conditioner, washing machine, refrigerator, water heater..." in a very serious tone